PACData is an application for real time remote monitoring for the Productivity Series Programmable Control product line offered by Automationdirect.com. For this app to function as designed, a ProdictivityCPU that supports remote connectivity is required.
- Monitor designated discrete and integer values within the PAC
- Access Alarm and Event History
- The iPhone or apple Zoom feature allows the user to zoom in on specific values on the screen and then save a screen capture if needed
- Separate Security Logon requirements offers additional protection for your data.
• All current Productivity3000 CPUs support the PACData app.
• The Productivity3000 CPU must be using firmware Version 1.1.13.x or later.
• Productivity Suite Programming Software Version 1.0.8.x or later is required to program and configure a Productivity3000 CPU to support the PACData App.
• The Productivity3000 CPU must have compatible network settings with the device running the PACData App, or the CPU must be accessible from the Internet.
• Although the PACData can be configured for password protection, connecting the Productivity3000 CPU on an Enterprise network or the Internet exposes security risks. A secure and encrypted VPN connection is highly recommended if the CPU will be accessible from the Internet.
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) uses encryption and other security mechanisms to ensure that only authorized users are allowed to connect and that the data cannot be intercepted. A VPN greatly reduces the chances of malicious behavior and un-authorized connections.
Added iOS 11 Support.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.