OneTracker Pro - Ultimate Habit Tracker & Goal Tracker
## Track your daily habits, life goals, healthy routines, weight goal, sleep hours. Use it as habit tracker, goal tracker, counter tracker or even time tracker. Allow to set your goal and see your progress in chart, calendars. Organise them into groups and more.
## OneTracker was featured by Apple in Build Good Habit App on the App Store in US & Canada
• OneTracker can track literally everything from habit activities to number, or even time
• Visualise your achievements in chart or review your data in calendar view.
• Create group to organise your data.
• Attach notes to your tracking progress.
• Protect your data with Cloud Backup, Passcode Lock, Data Export and more.
OneTracker is the ultimate tool for tracking your daily habits and goals, and keeping a log of your daily activities. It allows you to track literally everything about you. Examples:
• Your gym activities
• Number of the glasses of water you've had
• How many the stairs you've taken today
• Number of hours you've slept last night
• Your running distance
• Your weight or your % of body fat
• Your total daily sells of your business
• ...or whatever is important to you
With OneTracker, you won’t need another individual apps for each of these things. Only OneTracker can manage them all in one app. That's why you'll love it. It is also easy to use but it is flexible and more powerful than you think.
## Track Your Goals
Multiple ways to track your goals from yes/no, counter, numeric to time.
## Visualise Your Progress
See the whole picture of your achievements in simplified chart.
## Goal Target
Setting your Goal Target. The powerful way to achieve your goal.
## Organise by Groups
Easily tracking progress by specified group which you can manually define.
## Logbook View
Don’t be afraid of losing your historical data, OneTracker will be kept in the logbook view.
## Calendar View
Keep track of your progress with our build-in calendar view.
## Note-Taking Capability
Describe your progress which a convenient way to attach note.
## Cloud Backup
Your data will never lose with our cloud backup and restore via Dropbox.
## CSV Export
Data is yours! Want to use your tracking data outside our app? This data export feature can be your rescuer.
## Setting Reminder for Trackers
Never forget to track your daily progress! Our tracker reminders will remind you.
The choice is yours! Light or Dark, Modern or Classic, We have a theme which suits for you.
## Passcode Lock
Secure your personal data from prying eyes with 4-digits passcode lock.
## More Good Things to Come
Stay tune for more new features such as streaks mode, etc.
Tags: habit tracker, habit tracking, goal tracker, habits tracker, tracking, OneTracker, goal management, goal track, habit track, achieve goals, quotes, daily achievement, time management, time tracker, time tracking, stopwatch, check goal, goal manager, habit checker, habit check, getting things done (gtd, GTD), daily success, motivation tool
What's New on OneTracker 7.0? (formerly, Daily Tracker)
- Dark Mode supported, OneTracker now available with all-new beautiful dark mode theme
- iOS13 and iPhone 11 supported. We make our app runs smoothly on new device.
- A lot of UI improvements and several bug fixed.
- Speed improvement. update programming code to latest version of Swift
- [7.0.1] Fixed crash when adding new tracker on some devices.
- [7.0.1] Fixed minor bug on report view.
If you like our app or update, please consider leaving a rating or an app store review. That helps other people find our app and it is the best of encourage way for our team to make our app better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After trying ELEVEN similar apps, I finally found the perfect one!
I have either tried or paid for the following apps and have been sorely disappointed by all of them: Forest, Momentum, Flat Tomato, Done, Habit Streaks, Habitat, Promodoro, Promodoro Pro, Wonderful Day, Productive, and Habit List. I wish I had come across this app first!
1) Gives users various ways to track habits or goals (such as using a "yes/no" or "timer" feature).
2) Has a clean, beautiful interface.
3) Allows users to organize their habits or goals into specific groups (For instance, I have a folder entitled "Health" that has goals like, "No fast food," "Drink 4 liters of water," etc.)
4) The app has various options for reminders, note-taking capabilities, great calendar visualization of progress, back-up capabilities and a passcode lock. I also love the beautiful icon as well.
This is easily my most valuable app on my phone. Please take it from me, do NOT waste your money on other apps as I have. You will not find anything better.
My only two suggestions to make this app better would be:
1) Have this app platformed specifically for iPad.
2) Have this app platformed specifically for Apple watch.
This app is LIFE CHANGING!!!
I am self-employed and I also run a nonprofit organization, and I was looking for a way to make sure I am spending my time responsibly and evenly on my various projects. This app is THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!!! I have been looking for something like this for years, and many other apps have failed miserably where this one succeeds beautifully. Other reviews have already enumerated the amazing features of this app so I won't repeat them here. I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the developers for the thought you put into this app - I love the customizability of how things are documented (timer, counting, y/n) and also the many ways to display the data. I already feel so much more in control of my time.
Best by Far
The perfect app to track and log a variety of activities.
Finely crafted, thoughtfully presented, efficient and functional for recording, editing, and reporting any episode or incident or string of regular or irregular events you might wish to track.
Additionally it can serve as an elegant tool for developing habits or reaching goals. But of equal importance, that function does not impose itself upon your satisfying use of the app.
Like other reviewers, I've tried all the apps in this genre. Many were all about rigid tracking of regular and repetitive tasks. Others lacked editing features to correct or update previous entries. Quite a number had no reporting features.
It's a wonder to me why this app never appeared in my many previous and increasingly creative keyword searches. I'm fortunate that by chance I found it, tried it, and instantly knew that I had finally found "the one."
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.