Trip.com is your one-stop travel app! Book with us for great deals on:
- Flights – International and domestic flights at great rates with no booking fees
- Hotels – Choose from over 1.2 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world
- Trains – Book tickets for the UK, Germany, Mainland China, Taiwan and Korea
- Tickets & Tours – Book attraction tickets in seconds, or take a private tour instead
- Rental Cars – Reserve your rental car online. Select from hundreds of makes and models
- Airport Transfers – Get picked up straight from the airport, no need to wait for a taxi
- Travel Guide – Not sure where you want to go yet? No problem – we can help!
The Trip.com app makes it easy to book hotels, flights, and trains at great prices. Quickly find the latest deals, check out exclusive member offers, and enjoy zero booking fees on flights and hotels. Join the thousands who already use Trip.com and save on your next trip!
Detailed Features List
Find cheap hotels in minutes
- Select from more than 1.2 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world — you name it, we’ve got it!
- Still unsure about your plans? Cancel or modify your booking directly in the app
- Sort by what's important to you: hotel prices, deals, ratings and more
- Advanced filters help you find accommodation in your price range, in the ideal location, and with the facilities you want (like free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool)
- Over 30 million verified hotel reviews help you make your decision
- Access your booking information offline for extra convenience
Book the perfect flight
- Book cheap flights to over 5,000 cities around the world
- Our advanced flight search engine allows you to find the ideal flight filtering by price, duration, departure or arrival time, or airline and stops
- Cancel or modify your bookings easily right in the app
- Need to fly into one city, but then fly out of another? Our multi-city search function can piece together your perfect flight
- Have a fixed budget, but not sure where to go? Check out our Explore the World feature for the some great suggestions
Search train tickets
- Easily book train tickets for Mainland China, Taiwan, the UK, Korea, and Germany all in one app!
- We connect directly with local train information centers, so you’ll see the most up-to-date information and prices
Tickets and tours
- Whether you’re looking for Disneyland tickets, a skip-the-line pass to the Louvre, or an air ballooning experience, you’ll find it on the Trip.com app
- Book a multi-day tour to see the sights of China, or a day trip for your Dubai stopover
Reserve a Rental car
- Rent a car in thousands of destinations across the globe for a bargain price
- Free cancellation is available on most bookings
Arrange Airport transfer
- Never wait in a taxi queue again. Arrange for a professional driver to pick you up from the airport for an easy experience
- Cancel up to 24 hours before pickup free of charge
Manage your trips in app
- Track your flight status on the go
- Add your itinerary to your calendar or save it as a photo for a smooth vacation
- Get notifications on booking changes and much more!
We speak your language
-The app is available in 19 different languages, with payment available in 22 currencies
- 24/7 English customer service is always at hand to help. Call, email, or chat to us directly in the app
Need a luxury hotel in New York, or a last minute hostel in Prague? Maybe a budget flight with Air Asia or the luxury of first class on Emirates? Taking the train from London to Edinburgh? Or maybe heading down to Busan from Seoul? Wherever your journey takes you, Trip.com is the only travel app you’ll need!
Check out our biggest update yet! With brand new designs and a simplified interface, planning and booking your next trip is sure to be a breeze.
Ratings and Reviews
CTrip’s got your back!
This company has been incredibly helpful for my traveling in Asia! This one time I was stuck in this random city in China (by myself!!) because a connecting flight of mine got cancelled after I’d already begun my journey. That’s okay, but the issue was that NO ONE spoke English and my chinese is HORRID.
So I called cTrip to ask what was being done about this situation and they assured me they were on it to find out. They had my back the entire 2 days I was stuck in that random town and I finally made it to Thailand! I had to cancel every single one of my previous hotel reservations and cTrip took care of all of it for me.
It was actually one of the best trips of my life. So, yes they have a booking fee. But after that fiasco, I know that booking through this company is a solid choice and that they won’t leave me to deal with everything by myself. If you’re traveling Asia, and want some support, cTrip is the way to go!
Awful, do not use!
This is the worst hotel service I have ever used. Our card was charged by the service provider for our room and the service card that they sent to the hotel declined. The customer service provider could not figure out could not understand what was going on and wanted us to pay for the nights at the hotel and then have the service refund me for my charge, even though I already paid the service. If the provider could not pay for my room after I paid them. How could I expect them to refund me. Not only was this bad but the customer service was awful she hardly spoke English and was very rude to us after I refused to pay the hotel for the room I already paid the provider for. Now I have to dispute the charge to the provider because I ended up paying the hotel for my room. Luckily they gave it to me at the discounted rate.
If I could give 0 stars I would. I’m convinced this is a scam.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry for the experience your encountered with our support. For prepaid booking, the hotel should receive our card details and if they failed to charge the card, they should contact us directly so it can be rectified. Please do send us an email with your booking details or call our 24/7 customer phone support so we can help follow up on your refund request.
Exceptional Customer Service
I have always been pleased with trip’s ease of use, especially living in China and not reading Chinese. But recently their customer service really impressed me. I’m traveling to Vietnam over Chinese New Year/Tet and I booked a hotel back in November. The hotel fell under new management, who refused to honor my booking. The trip staff offered a good alternative at a better rate. I didn’t take it because I had some specific amenities I wanted that the new hotel didn’t offer. I found a new hotel and trip sent me a good amount of money as compensation, even though this was not their fault and I had not pre-paid for the room.
- Shanghai Ctrip International Travel Service Co., Ltd
- 186.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 1999-2019 Trip.com. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.