Calculator for the iPad is designed to fill in for the missing calculator app on the iPad with simplicity and functionality.
This app features the modern design of flat UI of iOS which look like original built-in app. Users can make basic calculation in portrait and handy scientific calculation in landscape.
It provides all scientific functions such as: root, power, factorial, exponential, divisions, and logarithm are supported. Including trigonometric functions like sin, cos, arcsin, arches, tangent, and more.
• All functions like the original calculator app
• Standard calculation in portrait
• Scientific calculation in landscape
• Access result and do calculation on widget
• View whole calculation equation in calculator
• Check previous calculation with history
• Get new feel of different looks with multiple themes (Eleven, Modern, Fresh, Graymium, Black Light, and Blue Pearl)
• Switch between Degrees and Radians calculations
• Make more complex calculations with Memory buttons
• Simply swipe on the digits to delete a single wrong digit
• Copy and paste numbers from or into display
• Buttons feedback sound to ensure you touch the buttons correctly
• Support external hardware keyboard input
• Improved result from cube root and y root x of any negative number, rather than always NaN result (thank to our user for the report)
- Bug fixed where sometimes scientific notation always give error information after return from NaN value
Ratings and Reviews
NO annoying pop-up ads!
Good free calculator with low price to upgrade to better themes, but the free themes are decent. Another good thing about this one and the very reason I uninstalled my old “free” calculator is this one doesn’t have pop-up ads. Only an ad bar at the bottom of the calculator screen. My old calculator suddenly started popping up ads right in the middle of my calculations, so it had to go. I don’t know why my iPad Air didn’t come with a calculator. Shame on Apple. I give Apple a negative rating for that for sure!
Great dual purpose calculator!
Being able to switch between a simple basic calculator and
a scientific calculator has been great for me when I need
to make calculations on the go. The only thing that could make
this calculator better is if they added a business calculator to the mix. I would gladly pay for that.
I have been using this app because my new iPad Pro came without the calculator app! This is a great alternative app for anyone who had the same issue. It looks exactly like what apple has designed for the iPhones and iPods. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.