Take the guesswork out of taxi fares. The most popular cab fare app of Australia, now completely revamped, and free!
- Your first city is free.
- Supports fare calculation for the following cities:
Sydney, Regional NSW, Canberra, Melbourne, Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Gold coast, Townsville.
- Calculate distance between your locations in-app
- Provides complete break up of the estimate. This information itself can help you plan your trip better and travel cheaper in some cases.
- Takes into consideration the traffic, flag fall, late night surcharge, booking charge
- Cab Meter - Australia calculates fares from the latest tariff for your city. It takes peak/off-peak rates and phone booking charges into consideration. Traffic is calculated on an approximation. It does not take toll fares into consideration. So, treat this as a guideline only.
- For best results, make sure you select Late Night in Rate section, for off peak trips.
You can provide suggestions, feature requests or make a complaint about something you don't like at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me for updates on www.twitter.com/cabmeter
- Metronome Software Pty Ltd
- 19.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Metronome Software Pty Ltd. 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Aus Pro Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.