Fliptastic Pro 4+
Photo Video Maker with Music
Ting Tze Chuen
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Loved by TUAW, AppAdvice, and more than 1 million users! Create awesome slideshows that you can share on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or via email.
Turn your amazing photos into engaging flips with photo filters, transitions, and music, all in ONE app-- Fliptastic!
"It has a lot of features that most competing apps don't have in one place." - Mel Martin, TUAW
"Fliptastic is a really fun way to take a bunch of photos and make them into a digestible postable viewing experience.” - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice
“My seven-year-old taught me how to use this app (no joke).” - Valerie Rice
• SELECT: Choose up to 100 photos from your photo albums or take a new picture using the camera
• PHOTO EDITOR: Crop, Add Caption or apply unique Filters to your photos!
• MUSIC: Add background music to your videos with Fliptastic soundtrack (over a dozen songs included), or use songs from your music library
• SPECIAL EFFECTS: Add Snow, Heart and Starry effects, only on Fliptastic!
• TRANSITIONS: Apply cool animated transitions including Crossfade, Slide, Light Saber and more
• SHARE: Upload to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or save to your Camera Roll and share using other apps!
• INSTAGRAM: Simply tap on the Instagram logo to automagically optimize for Instagram video!
Remember to hashtag #fliptastic for a chance to be featured on our Instagram account!
Follow us on
• Fixed: Video quality issues when selecting 1:1 Layout
• Loved: Your emails -- Please keep them coming! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your feedback and suggestions :)
Thank you and we hope you enjoy using Fliptastic as much as we enjoyed making it!
Ratings and Reviews
GOOD and BEAUTIFUL
One of the best apps in the App Store and I send you greetings to the software builder and maybe the team and everybody's wish for success.
Dr. Hooshang Ansari
Not bad but needs work...
The app does what it says it will do rather easily, but what I don’t like about it is when I went to upload it to Instagram I couldn’t create a story for it. The app wanted to embed it into the video which I didn’t care for I would rather upload the file and then like you do on Instagram write your story with hashtags included, etc.
It also seems to take photos I took horizontal and made them vertical another turnoff for me. I’ll play with the app some more and if it turns out I’m able to do change this, I will update this review.
This is by no means a dealbreaker but for someone like me not being able to write out a story out or turning a horizontal photo into a vertical one makes this app not as desirable for me.
Very basic. Can’t change direction of transitions.
For a nearly 120MB app, it’s pretty basic. The direction of a transition can’t be changed (i.e., a “flip in” transition is only flipped in from the right with no option for left, or top, or bottom). Music can only start from its beginning, no trimming allowed. All transitions must be the same for a given slideshow (should at least include a “random” option).
It’s a nice concept, but seems like it’s in its alpha stage of development.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ting Tze Chuen
- 144.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Ting Tze Chuen
- In-App Purchases
- Love Pack $2.99
- Galaxy Pack $1.99
- Starry Pack $1.99
- Lunar Pack $0.99
- Unlock Everything $5.99