PDF to Word is an utility designed to convert Adobe PDF document to Microsoft Office Word files(.docx), PDF to Word can keep the original content, layout and formatting for easier editing or reusing the content, support opened in popular mobile office editor app(such as: Microsoft Office Mobile, Polaris Office, Smart Office or QuickOffice).
No Internet Required, No Boring Waiting
Privacy-safe, Process 100% on your iPhone/iPad.
Several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
• Initiative interface & simple workflow, easy to use.
• Easily import PDF, convert a 50 pages PDF to Word within 30 secs, Extremely fast!!
• Support convert PDF to Word(.docx), RTF(.rtf), Text(.txt) and HTML(.html) formats.
• Output well organized Word content, preserving content layout, the color, font style and images remain the same as the original pdf document, Very convenient tool.
• Convert any particular pages (e.g. 1, 3-8, 26 or all pages) to save your time.
• Save time on learning complicated Word editing knowledge;
• Save energy on skipping ads and annoying pop-up window ask for buying;
• Connect to online cloud storage support, include any FTP or WebDAV Server.
• Offer you 5 ways to transfer files(Files app, Open in.., iTunes USB file sharing, Wifi Sharing and Cloud Disk)
• Support Microsoft Office 2007, 2008, 2011 Word Application, not completely compatible with iWork Pages.
== Quick Start Guide ==
If your PDF file saved in Mail or other app:
1. Open Mail app, use "Open In.." to send PDF file to PDF to Word app.
2. Go to PDF to Word app, open the PDF file Which saved in Mail app.
3. Click "Convert" button to export PDF to Word files(.docx).
• Really attractive, super easy to use interface.
• Import PDF from Mail, Safari, PDF Reader, GoodReader, Dropbox and other apps.
• Build-in Text Editor let you view and edit text files.
• Mail out documents as email attachments or Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Share and Compress files to .zip file.
• File manager, rename, copy, move, delete and compress.
• Paste file(s) from clipboard (Add files from other app).
• Copy file to clipboard (Used for mail or other app).
• Wifi file transfer (Use Web Browser or WebDAV clients to Upload or Download files).
• USB file transfer (iTunes USB file sharing).
• Print PDF or Word to AirPrint-enable printers.
Notice: Currently PDF to Word version don't have OCR function, the scanned PDF files will be extracted to image in Word doc. However, we suggest you to use other professional OCR app to recognize editable text from image. (It only can convert 3 pages of PDF to word, you can buy our full version to support more features.)
Q&A: Why I get "Converting failed" error message when I extracting from a PDF file?
Do you have a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file which cannot be printed, copied, or edited? Your PDF file has had password security and other restrictions added, you need remove restrictions.
== Legal Information ==
This update brings full support for the latest iOS 13 and iPadOS:
> Elegant Dark Mode, Turn on Dark Mode to please your eyes at night or if you like it black.
> Improved the conversion quality.
> General performance and stability improvements
We hope you love this update as much as we've loved making it, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
Works pretty well!
I guess converting PDF's to Word Doc's is very tricky. PDF's are a very compressed format that's hard to convert.
So I got the free version and had a 6 page article I wanted to convert. The free app lets you convert 2 pages. If you upgrade for $.99 you can convert 10 documents of any length.
I did that and my article converted to a document that was 16 pages long. There were a few goofed up areas with an image covering the text...but I expected that.
I was able to import the Word document into a full-featured writing app called Ulysses...they only let you import Word docx not PDF's. But once it was imported I could easily edit it to remove the extra spaces, put the images in their correct place, and ended up with a nicely formatted document that I could include as part of a larger research project I was gathering information for.
I'm new to Ulysses and I'm not 100% sure but think I could export this one file alone as a Word docx after fixing it.
The whole process was quick and easy...much quicker than any alternative. So, while it wasn't perfect...it was pretty good. There aren't that many apps that perform this function...and most are really expensive with no reviews...about $20. I wasn't willing to risk losing $20 but was willing to part with $.99 and I'm happy the app does work as well as it does.
Fast ! But Open In Word when done
You must open the file in word!!!!! I tried many apps this one seems to be incredibly fast. Took me a while to figure out how to actually use it but other than that so far so good I’m gonna try really big file hope that works for you.
Did a very poor job
I’m sorry I spent $1 on this app... turned a 6 page doc into 40+ pages of gobbledygook:-(
- xu jianwei
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Feiphone Software
- In-App Purchases
- PDF to Word - Pro Lifetime $9.99
- Convert PDF to Word +100 Times $4.99
- PDF to Word - Pro Yearly $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.