The best kart racing mobile sim ever made. The most competitive racing game on iOS. Strategy & Skill. Close racing in week-long championships. Great ratings and reviews.
Race an inch from the track at speeds up to 80 mph (125 kph). 4 Tiers of Weekly Championships. No. 1 paid racing game over 100 countries! (App Annie). Best of 2020/21! No.1 Sim Racer now with Esports. Download Now.
Follow us on instagram.com/streetkart for tyre bonuses!
"You’ll never find another game like it. So competitive..."
Marijn Kremers, FIA-CIK World and European Kart Champion (KZ)
“I stopped real racing 3 as soon as I found this game.”
Mika Francis. App Store Review.
"If you like f1 or nascar games such as Assoluto Racing or Gear Club you'll love this."
Similar karts, similar engines. Always close, fast, competitive. This is Street Kart Racing.
The road to f1 / nascar / indycar / all starts in a kart.
BRING IT ON
The original real racing sim game, SK is it.
⁃ The No.1 go kart game on mobile
- Awesome physics.
⁃ Challenging, fun, rewarding.
⁃ No Assists. No Excuses. Real racing tiers up to 80 mph.
⁃ Tested for authenticity by hundreds of go kart - rally - stock car racing drivers including world champions. Even f1 drivers play it!
- YOUR GOAL -
Go Karts: All F1, nascar, indycar, rally drivers start in cadet Karts - and so do you:
⁃ Race Real People on Real Tracks
⁃ Beat EVERYONE to become world go kart champion
⁃ Single & multiplayer competition
- SK FACEBOOK KARTING COMMUNITY -
Sure we’re on the grid to win. In the pits we all help each other out.
⁃ Tips, tricks, advice.
⁃ A community of 18,000+
⁃ Create rivalries, join the banter, and always have someone to race.
The no.1 go kart game on iOS. Assoluto racing to go cart racers. Even F1 racing drivers play SK.
- GO KARTING STRATEGY -
- WEATHER: If it is raining at the track in real life it is raining in the game. We simulate everything. Rain, drizzle, hot and cold temperatures affect tire choice and grip. Air pressure affects the power delivered by the engine, speed and your lap time. More thought than your average racing game.
- CHOICE: Like F1, Indycar, Gear Club or Nascar games - a range of tire compounds from different brands.
- RIVALRIES: Win personal battles
- UPGRADES: Make complex kart choices: exhaust, seats, brakes, fuel, engines, tyre pressures and setup..
----- KEY FEATURES -----
We’re the no.1 go kart game. Here’s why:
- Street Kart Racing is about epic rivalries against real people.
- Close: Race in closely matched go karts - none of this massive upgrade, automatic win! We race in tenths!
- Compete against pro racing drivers! Yes they play Street Kart Racing Game.
- Real Tracks. Our grid: PFI, Adria, Wackersdorf, Mariembourg, Las Vegas Todd Road, and many more. No F1 tracks here.
- KART RACING -
Like Assoluto Racing - practice in solo mode with the 2018 World Champions Rosberg Racing Academy. Improve set ups and racing skills with test real racing lines. Test out different physics setups.
- SOCIAL -
RACE PASS SUBSCRIPTION - SUPPORT THE DEVS
By joining as an SK Race Pass Member, you are agreeing to an auto-renewing monthly subscription plan (unless auto-renew is turned off) that will automatically be charged every month through your iTunes account for $4.99 within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You will be charged $4.99 for the first month immediately after your purchase is confirmed. To manage this subscription, or turn auto-renewal off, go to Account Settings after purchase.
Street Kart Racing has ambassadors who race at the highest level of professional go kart racing / car / rally racing - helping perfect the racing game simulator physics. You'll find them on race tracks worldwide aiming to reach F1, Nascar, Indycar.
We’re a small team but we don't believe that should mean average. Your experience playing Street Kart Racing Simulator should be the most fun driving game on mobile.
Our FIRST EVER ESPORT event! Welcome to Street Kart Racing. We're a small, independent developer determined to give you the most competitive, exciting, real racing experience on iOS. We rely hugely on your feedback and ratings to help improve the game and support further development. Please join the SK Community on www.facebook.com/groups/streetkartracing and follow us on www.youtube.com/streetkart for updates from the dev team and the SK Community.
Our first esports event in partnership with www.racingprodigy.com. Your chance to win a Prodigy Pass t
Loads of Updates:
1. Racing Prodigy Esports Event with HUGE prizes including Sim Rig, Aces and Prodigy Pass to finalists (see terms and conditions at racingprodigy.com
2. New Track - Miami Reverse
3. New Karts - Racing Prodigy X30 Karts (FREE and PAID) plus Cadet Kart
4. Big Improvements - now service your kart directly from Race Prep so you can get straight back to racing!
5. New Racing Prodigy Tyres
6. CADET 10s REWIND FEATURE - massive improvement to help new players get used to the game by rewinding 10s.
7. NEW CHAMPIONSHIP REWARDS - We want to reward players who consistently do well in the championships. Win the PRJ or X30 championship (via picking the appropriate season objective reward) or finish in the top 10 and get FREE Racing Prodigy tyre packs (worth up to $20) in the first 3 weeks of July.
8. New Final rewards - we can now offer bonus tyres, fuel and more based on finish position in A/B/C finals.
9. New Race Meet Targets and BETTER PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - more relevant and helpful comms
- Controls - Touch Control Improvements with fixed steering wheel position
- Wackersdorf - racing line improvements
- New Cadets flow and introduction
- Fix for crash at Wackersdorf
- Brand new Directional (Arrow) Controls to help new players
- Small additional fixes
Please send feedback to email@example.com so we can improve further for you.
Urgent bug fix for older iOS devices preventing them loading.
Version 1.6.1 Epoch 3 fixes:
1. Championship Points in Race Meets - adjusted to make it easier to reach the weekly C/B/A Finals and keep new and middle players closer to the top.
2. X30 weekly final rewards fixes - with more Aces for the A-Final - and more players that can reach it.
3. Sponsorship - now appears sooner in a play session - so you can earn more.
4. In-game ads around Wackersdorf - improvements and fixes
5. Daily Aces Race Meets - no longer require SS tyres, but minimum Aces rewards have been lowered to 4 Aces from 10. Top end rewards remain the same.
Version 1.6. The EPOCH 3 RELEASE. WHAT'S NEW...
Brand New Championship Seasons with:
- New Tracks Per Tier
- More Aces for Daily Aces Race Meets
- More Aces Rewards for A Finals in X30 and PRJ
- New Kart Unlocks
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game But Can Still Be Improved
This is a great racing game if any type. The fact that it is kart game is even better. I am a third generation kart racer. My grandfather was part of the leading team. That karting started here in the States. I have raced at all levels. From a kid in clutch karts. All the way to road racing Rotax 256 twins. Even had a cr500 on a Swift chassis for a while. I won a SKUSA championship in 97. And I think I am seasoned enough to tell you. This game is authentic as it can get. But there can be improvements. Such running off track. This is very inconsistent between tracks. Some tracks you 100% traction with all four wheels off. Others you drop one wheel. And you are sucked out to the wall. Another issue is running out of fuel. There is zero coast factor. Not realistic for cliched kart. Direct drive more so though. I have stopped feet from finish line a few times. My final criticism is making it a bit easier. And more clear on what it takes to move up in class. I have been playing this for some time. And still don’t know how to advance to the next tier. I have stuck in two for awhile. Despite high finish positions. And winning one championship.
Developer Response ,
To progress to tier 3 - you just need to complete the Season Objective missions - 12,000 SKD plus finishing in the top 30% are usually the main two objectives.
Hope that helps but if not join the community and one of the dev team will help - www.facebook.com/groups/streetkartracing
Strange in game methods and purchases
not sure how to fully explain but honestly i feel like this game is pretty plain after a couple days. not only do you pay for the game itself but you have to watch ads if you want and need extra aces which is completely dumb. after unlocking a kart of wearable outfit you still have to pay for it which is by far the weirdest implement in a game i have seen. not only does the more expensive things give you a WAY better boost then just wearing normal costumes having to race with really good racers while im bearly stuck on the first 2 karts and having to use the least grippy tires because i cannot afford more sets of slick grippy tires and having to stick to regular gas instead of prem gas cause i can’t afford it anymore. and now theirs a new pass that you have to pay 5 dollars a month if you want extra things???? i payed for the game and didn’t expect all of this and only have to upgrade your mechanics costs 100+ aces which is incredibly expensive and that now bearly at level 2. this game just fully revolves around money. if it was about skill id think everyone would get the same outfits that give no boosts besides looks. and i was expecting people to customize their own cars to their own liking at the beginning but even after almost 2+ weeks of playing i bearly can even upgrade my mechanic to lvl 3 which also includes having to change my break pressure and etc. THAT I CANT DO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH ACES.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the comment and feedback, which we appreciate.
If we could just explain a little bit about parts of the game - we give away a massive amount of hard currency to allow you to progress. There are many different ways to earn hard currency but here's the main ones: Daily Aces Race Meets (180 Aces per week), Target Rivals (100+ Aces per week), End of week finals (200 Aces for the A-Final), Plus Video Ad watches if you choose (100+ Aces per week). So all in all there's a lot of Aces you can win just through playing the game. Enough to easily level up your mechanic. Also you can get things cheaper as well by beating target rivals.
The new subscription service helps support the game and for us to develop more content and features. It doesn't offer any greater chance to win or improve your skill level. All it does is help boost your Aces. 2X on Daily Aces Race Meets and 3X on beating Target Rivals, plus entry to the RP Special Events, which are also Aces. So this helps you, and us.
The game itself is super cheap - a couple of bucks - and we have massive server costs as we're keeping 250,000 players leaderboards updated, and rivalries etc.
So you're really at the start of your SK journey and it does take time and there's no quick way to develop the skill required to win. However, Race Pass does help you make progress faster by having more Aces available. There is no race winning advantage.
Hope that is useful, but please do join the Facebook group for support on tyre pressures etc. www.facebook.com/groups/streetkartracing.
With best wishes
Someone in the Facebook community helped orient me to the game and I’m changing my review based on what I learned. I was under the impression that once your stamina ran out, you had to use aces to buy an energy drink before it would go back up again. Well it refills all the way within an hour or so and you can use aces if you want to keep grinding. So, I misunderstood the concept behind that and I apologize for my anger in the last review I did. I felt as if I got ripped off after paying $5. At the same time, there really wasn’t too much of a detailed explanation of the system for laymen like me. I think there should be work on that. There are also some glitches here and there. Overall, I think this is a masterpiece of a game and I appreciate the simple but in depth feel of it. Everyone that worked on this game did a great job and they built a healthy and competitive community. I’ll definitely keep playing and I’ll most likely wind up buying aces to contribute to the people behind this game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and of course you would expect us to challenge you on it. Let's start by saying there are many people in the game right now (95% or more) who haven't bought an IAP. Many of those 95% including our most recent Champion of TKM, Craig Laws, have done so without spending anything extra. So you can easily win championships as you develop the skill and understand the game economy. However the game is designed to have a strategy to it and you need to think. You are competing with thousands of others and to win you have to out-think and out skill them. This is critical.
SK is all real time. This means huge server costs, and a support team who cares about our players enjoyment. Those that do make an IAP need some advantage for that. We don't give it to them in terms of performance on the track. We can't because that would make it pay to win and we won't do that. However, we do give them the option of making progress faster.
The fitness system is there to protect players who can't race as much due to lack of time and prevent those players who can do 500 races per week achieving that and dominating the game. A play session is a good 45-60 mins and it can be extended with the purchase of different suits. This covers 98% of the players in the game for how they play and protects them.
The proceeds from the 5% who do spend, go to new content, live events and tiers. Without them there would be none of those extra content events that the other 95% enjoy at no extra cost from the purchase of the game.
So, is there a compromise there. Absolutely. Do we run live events monthly that give away hard currency. Absolutely. We also run weekly finals where large amounts of hard currency can be won, as well as daily Aces race meets where hard currency can be won.
Far from immoral, we do all we can to help our players have a better experience and we do so trying to create the right balance, between strategy, skill and time. We feel we've done a good job, but we can always do better and are always trying to do better.
Thank you for the feedback and we do value it, but hopefully you can understand our position better, and understand we've put a lot of thought into your playing experience to balance it for lots of different types of players.
With best wishes
The SK Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fat Cigar Productions Ltd
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Fat Cigar Productions Ltd & Street Kart Racing
- In-App Purchases
- 700 Aces $9.99
- 300 Aces $4.99
- Race Pass $4.99
- 5000 Aces $39.99
- 300 Aces Limited Time Offer $0.99
- Racing Prodigy Kart TKM TR (T) $5.99
- Racing Prodigy Small Tyre Pack $2.99
- RP Value Tyre Pack - Mediums $4.99
- 700 Aces Limited Time Offer $4.99
- 15000 Aces $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.