All I want for Christmas is Hue!
Hue Christmas is the perfect way to get in the holiday mood with your Philips Hue lights. It is a Sound and Light Effects Board, that works with your Philips Hue connected light bulbs.
Hear Santa and Rudolph arrive on their sleigh with magic twinkles flickering through the room. Let the salvation bell ring and and listen to Gregorian Chants while matching lights set the mood. And a lot more christmas sounds in sync with Philips Hue Light effects! Just great.
- Motion sensor support! Have your tree light up when you approach it. Good holiday fun.
- Favorites per effect type to make your own selection of your most loved effects for the auto player.
- Customizable auto play delay range.
- Airplay and Bluetooth delay compensation
With optional in app purchase to double the amount of fun including:
- 32 effects.
- 8 lovely christmas carols perfectly synced with light effects.
- 8 silent holiday light effects to light up your Philips hue decorated tree or house.
And that’s not all. A lite version of Hue Fireworks is included for free! Have firecrackers explode in your room and let colourful rockets lit the ceiling. Hue New Year can count down for you and have the party crowd go wild at 00:00 on New Years eve.
Hue Christmas has a beautiful interface with dynamic snow and exploding fireworks.
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get in the holiday mood.
Hue Christmas is brought to you by MediaVibe & iMakeStuff.
* Bridge compatibility update
Ratings and Reviews
This app should be free!
Needs update to sync with Apple Music, who downloads to iTunes in 2020?
Music does not work
The sounds and the background tones are fun for 5 min. But eventually you’ll want to be able to play a song from apple music with the lights. It states that the app is capable of doing this however this is 99% false. You can occasionally find one song amongst the millions that will play through the app with the lights. However this is purely random and has nothing to do with whether the music is downloaded to your phone or not. Not worth any money. It should be a free app.
Lack of competition
I bought this even with the 2.7 stars because I was excited about my new lights and wanted to show off what it can do. And as of 15min ago they released an update to version 3.0. (Over a year since the last release) So betting that it must be better with a new update and hoping something would work, I bought the app. All I can say is if there was some competition any would be better than this. Maybe this company would ramp up their game.
Im telling you now. This is NOT worth the $2 for the app and another $2 for the in app purchases!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 119 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © iMakestuff
- In-App Purchases
- 24 Extra Effects Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.