You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
• From Tinrocket, creator of This by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2016), Olli by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2017), Percolator, and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 10.3 and greater.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Waterlogue® and See the world like an artist® are registered Trademarks of Tinrocket, LLC
• Rendering optimizations and improvements
• Send paintings to your AirPrint-compatible printer
• Visible status bar on iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR devices
• Bug fixes
Recent changes in our 1.4 update:
• New: 3x faster rendering (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: "Jumbo" detail setting (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: Support for iPhone X screens
• New: Quickly access recent photos
• Improved: Streamlined is now idential to "It's Technical" but without the graph paper!
• Improved: "Illustration" style
• Improved: "Shallow" style
• UI updates
• Bug fixes
If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I get lost in this app
The other day I decided to change out some pictures on a wall in our upstairs hall. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money and wanted a particular color palette. I sat down with my iPad and dug through my pictures of Montana scenery and tried about two dozen in different Waterlogue schemes. Then I ordered some 3.99 matte finish 8x10s for $4 apiece and now the whole wall looks amazing. The possibilities are endless! I’ve had this app almost since it launched and I so appreciate all the hard work that the developers have put into improving it over the years. People up close are still the hardest to capture adequately but it is fantastic for scenes and items where less detail and more dreamy is what you’re going for. I love it. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
And thank you! ❤️
Very realistic watermarks!
I really love your Waterlogue App on my iPad Pro. It is fabulous. As a long time teacher and painter of watercolor on paper I find your app has the most realistic watermarks of loose watercolor washes applied with a large brush.
I would however really love further control over the size of the watermarks as if changing to a smaller brush to put more detail into some images as I would in my watercolors. Perhaps a simple slider as in Photoshop filter effects to dial up and down the size of the overall brush marks. A great app that could be even greater!
I will be using it when I travel it to render digital watercolors of my landscape photography to use as pre-studies for my own works on paper. Should be fun. Thanks for listening.
Developer Response ,
We're so glad you're loving our Waterlogue app :)! We definitely appreciate you passing along the suggestion too, I'll make sure our wonderful developer hears about this.
Fascinating and Beautiful
Waterlogue combines an exceptionally uncomplicated user interface with beautiful aesthetic functions/results. The art that it creates looks incredibly natural, and turns one’s photos into virtual artistic masterpieces. It works exceptionally well with flowers, both in nature and in floral arrangements. One suggestion: in a future version, add the ability to have a slideshow function. Highly recommended for both experienced artists and novices. Renders in seconds on the iPad Pro. We found the default settings to give the most aesthetically pleasing results. No subscription required.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tinrocket, LLC
- 51 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tinrocket, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.