You do push-ups, PushFit counts.
PushFit is a simplistic push-up counter and tracker. PushFit allows you to workout at home, at the gym, or anywhere! Start your workout by placing your device on the ground under your chest. As you do push-ups, the proximity sensor in your device will automatically count and record your push-up reps. PushFit allows you to visualize workout history and patterns with graphs and calendars.
The push-up is the perfect workout. It’s simple, functional, and can be modified for any fitness level. PushFit is perfect for anyone trying to increase strength or endurance. PushFit can easily be added to any workout routine.
The push-up targets:
- Pectorals, Chest muscles
- Deltoids, Shoulders
- Biceps, front of upper arms
- Triceps, back of upper arms
- Serratus anterior, side of the chest beneath the upper arm
Why do push-ups?
- Burn calories
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Strengthen shoulder joint
- Simple at-home workout that doesn’t require any extra equipment
- Records workouts in Apple Health.
- Compete with friends and family on Game Center leaderboards.
- Proximity sensor to automatically count push-ups.
- Lifetime record of push-ups, push-up sets, and workouts.
- Charts that break down workouts.
- Calendar to visualize workout patterns.
- Calorie calculation.
- Workout from home.
- Customizable app theme.
- Add your favorite photo for motivation.
- Workout reminders.
* New Apple Watch app!
* Feel haptic feedback on your wrist when a push-up is counted.
* See your BPM during workouts. Heart rate is also logged to the Health app.
* Added Apple Watch Complications to view your daily push-up count on your watch face.
* Fix crash with music player.
* Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after a workout.
* Fixed a bug with Apple Health sync.
* Fixed a crash happening during workouts for some users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app! It does exactly what I was looking for and is an excellent motivator. Being able to track daily, weekly, monthly and annual stats is terrific. The global leaderboard makes it fun to monitor progress against others. The developer is totally engaged, listens to enhancement suggestions and continually updates/improves the app. All that, and a beautiful user interface as well. Extremely well done! Thanks for a GREAT app.
Don’t think twice about purchasing. Pull the trigger, download, and get to work! The more competition on the Leaderboard, the better!
Developer Response ,
Hey Red01baron! I really appreciate the review, and I’m really happy that you enjoy the app!
Love the app. Good for tracking workouts. One change I would suggest. Can you put on option in the Settings to change the default timer for the rest between reps? I would like to change it to 2 min or so, 30 secs is too short and it is annoying to have to change it everytime. Also, it would be nice if the rest timer worked in the background so you could do other stuff on your phone while you wait. As it is, the timer stops if you go to another app.
Good app though
Developer Response ,
This is a really good idea and should be easy to add to the next update! Thank you for this suggestion.
Great app, but missing a few key things
I’d first like to start off by stating that PushFit does exactly what it says on the box: it tracks your pushups and gives you plenty of data to analyze. The app is not without flaws, however.
Firstly, there is not an Apple Watch app. For an app focused on bodily movement you would think an Apple Watch app would be included. Secondly, not every set is properly recorded, but that may be down to user error on my part.
Besides those things this app works great!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this awesome feedback! I'm currently working on an Apple Watch app that will help count your push-ups and monitor heart rate during workouts so keep an eye out for that!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.