Wherever you are Barometer gives you the local atmospheric pressure, directly on your iPhone iPad or iPod. With an intuitive and accurate design, Barometer offers a pleasant experience and reliability in its use.
Make sure you turn on location services of your device and that you are connected to the Internet. At this point the application will detect your geographic location. The display will show the name of the location and the current barometric pressure, also indicating the climatic conditions. The data are provided by apixu.com
Barometer gives you the option to choose the internal barometer to your device or to use the service offered by apixu.com to detect the pressure of your city.
[ Features ]
• Real time measuring of the atmospheric pressure (main black needle)
• Support of internal barometer
• Ability to select the internal or external Barometer
• Units supported in hPa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inch
• Possibility to keep track of the last atmospheric pressure reading (secondary gray needle)
• Atmospheric pressure forecasts for today and tomorrow (available through In-App purchase)
• Maximum and minimum atmospheric pressure today and tomorrow (available through In-App purchase)
• Place detection
• Revelation weather
• Map current position
• Search City
• Save favorite places (unlimited)
• Reliability in its use (data from apixu.com)
• Intuitive Graphics
• Ease of use
[ Units ]
You can easily choose to see the barometric pressure measured in hPa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inch.
[ Compatibility ]
• Devices: all iPhone, iPad and iPod.
• iOS: 9.3 or later.
[ Supported languages ]
• English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguesa, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish.
[ Support ]
If you like the app, don’t forget to leave us a review on the App Store.
For suggestions please contact us at email@example.com, or go to our website www.lionsapp.com
+ Added extension for iMessage
+ Graphical improvements to the forecast graph
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app - needs tweaking
This is a great app for any device running ios 8.
However like others have said, it needs someway to show recent history to help determine if current conditions are on the rise (or dropping). Maybe an up or down arrow for quick reference.
With this addition I will definitely add the fifth star!
Tried some of the others. This is the most reliable. Functions like it should. Very accurate.
It is pretty accurate and easy to use.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Elton Nallbati
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © lionsapp.com
- In-App Purchases
- Barometer Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.