A smart, shareable shopping list that automatically categorises items to save you time at the supermarket.
• Automatically synchronise your list with family and friends — for free. Immediately see their changes, and they will see yours. Shopping together? Split up, and tick-off items as you each add them to your basket. Your list will reflect what is left to buy.
• Support for multiple lists†. Give each its own name and colour scheme. Each list can be shared independently.
• Add items from the built-in database of over 20,000 product names to save typing.
• Or, enter items using natural language (beef or lamb, wine for tonight, birthday card - Amy, 2 large tins of beans, 3 small red tomatoes, 5kg potatoes, 3 pints of milk, large steak).
• Items you've previously bought are placed in an easily accessible drawer. Add these to your main list with a single tap to effortlessly create a new list.
• Paste a list of ingredients from a recipe and watch as each product is recognised and categorised by its location in the supermarket.
• Add your own categories. Enter a name and choose a colour from one of the 24 schemes available.
• Self-improving suggestions — the more you use it, the smarter it becomes.
• Tick each item off the list as you place it in your basket or trolley.
• Quickly clean-up the list to remove bought items.
• No internet connection needed ‡
• Supports large text display.
† The free version of the app supports up to three lists. These restrictions don't apply to the premium version.
‡ An internet connection is not needed for general use but is required to synchronise shared lists. If a connection is not present, synchronisation will still work but will be delayed until later.
Shopping UK is an advertising-supported app. If you choose to purchase Shopping UK Premium to remove ads and access premium features, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current price for Shopping UK Premium is £4.99 per year, and may vary from country to country. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• You can now easily edit quantities and add notes to your shopping items. Press the (…) button to bring up the editor.
• The order in which suggestions are presented has now changed. The most commonly used option is now presented nearest the keyboard, so it is easier to reach.
• Fixed crash when long-pressing on a blank space in the manual categorisation screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For forgetful and not very))
With this app you will never forget to buy anything no matter how longest shopping list was not. Make a shopping list all week and probably nothing will be forgotten! I do not know how anyone, I liked it.
Not just for the UK
This simple app is very easy to use. Creating, editing, and organizing a grocery list is much easier with this app than any general note app I have tried. It works well for US users too!
- BlackJet Software Ltd
- 108.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 BlackJet Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Shopping UK Premium (Monthly) $0.49
- Shopping UK Premium (Yearly) $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.