From the creators of NBA 2K, WWE 2K, and WWE 2K Battlegrounds, WWE SuperCard is the longest running WWE game where you build your deck and battle cards featuring WWE Champions and Superstars. Enter the ring and join us for the new Season 8 featuring new card tiers and designs, new features, and exciting new game modes!
Collect and battle cards featuring WWE Legends and Hall of Famers from throughout WWE history. Build your deck and battle other players across a variety of game modes, real-time events, and PVP matches. Fight 1v1 real-time battles against other players in the new game mode: Survivor. The game ends when there is only one player left...the sole Survivor.
Collectible card games have never been more fun with WWE Legends like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, John Cena, Undertaker, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan available for you to collect and level up. Build your ultimate WWE dream team featuring cards such as Sasha Banks, Bianca Belair, Roman Reigns and more!
Battle cards against other players from around the world in PVP matches and other card fighting game modes with your favorite WWE Superstars. Choose from thousands of cards to leg drop, Rock Bottom, and slam into the virtual mat. Create the ultimate fighting team and crush the competition!
The SuperCard universe expands with each update. Compete in monthly activities and keep up with the latest WWE events to collect cards with SuperStars featured in WWE pay-per-views such as Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, SummerSlam and more! Get collectible cards from the latest weekly shows, like SmackDown, Monday Night Raw, NXT, and NXT UK.
Card collecting and WWE make the ultimate tag team. Hit the mat and join the millions of players across the globe who have downloaded WWE SuperCard -- and jump into its high-octane twist on CCG gameplay.
Joining reigning champion Roman Reigns is a slew of stars ready to rumble.
- Rey Mysterio
- Hulk Hogan
- Stacy Keibler
- Sasha Banks
- Bianca Belair
- Bobby Lashley
- Drew McIntyre
- AJ Styles
- And much, much more!
WWE SUPERCARD FEATURES:
WWE Card Collecting
- Collect cards featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Famers
- WWE Champions and Legends are available to collect like John Cena, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Mr. T, André the Giant, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Batista, Alexa Bliss, Randy Orton, Big E, Rhea Ripley, Becky Lynch, Xavier Woods, Bayley, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio, Santos Escobar and more!
- Level up your cards in the new Performance Center to get a boost while you're offline
- Build your deck of cards with SuperStars from the latest WWE PPV events
Card Fighting Games
- Battle cards and use strategy to try to rule the ring in this card collecting game
- Climb the leaderboard against others in epic matches
Action Card Battles
- PVP multiplayer matches with real-time card battles
- Battle with a teammate and create the ultimate team with Team Battleground
- Survivor: enter the ring with 10 other players and battle it out to be the sole Survivor left standing
Events, Challenges & Rewards
- Open weekly packs to obtain a wide variety of prizes
- Earn massive rewards in rotating events that shake up play and offer unique cards
- Receive bonuses from logging in daily or taking Open Challenges
Build your deck, collect cards of WWE SuperStars, and step into the ring to battle it out in the new Season 8 of WWE SuperCard.
WWE SuperCard is just one of the many titles brought to you by 2K including NBA 2K22, the upcoming WWE 2K22, PGA Tour 2K21, Bioshock, Borderlands, XCOM, Mafia, Civilization, and more!
Requires iOS 12.0.0 or newer.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
SEASON 8 FEATURES
- Three new tiers (Mire, Maelstrom, Valhalla) - Over 250 new cards!
- New game mode - Survivor! A 10-player LIVE PVP tournament!
- Badges introduced - Show off your skill and legacy!
- Changes to Support cards - Level, pro, and fortify your Support cards like your Superstar cards!
- Champs Boosts - A new ability stat modifier that applies to current WWE title holders!
Ratings and Reviews
This might be the best game on the App Store. This is a great game all sorts of different games like Money in the back, Royal
rumble, woman’s Royal rumble,King of the ring, Election camber, and much more. I think the most common one is wild where you you cane fight with your top six cards if you get a WWE Xbox or PS4 game you cane get awesome card like for WWE 2k20 I got four epic cards. And if you win a game like Money in the bank you get points to get cards like nightmare Becky linch. But if you win a wild you get to pick random cards. But the problem with that is most or all of them are pretty bad maybe that’s just for me because I have great cards my top one is over 7000 power alone. You also get a card pack that have ok cards in it you can get superstars from RAW, SMACKDOWN, and NXT. So for me this game super fun and each bay you loge in you get one bay if you get five bays you get a free card pack if you get a ten bays you get better card pack and so on. And now you can upgrade your cards from the training center and their is so much stuff in this game that I bid not tell you about so I rate this game at lest 5 STARS.
Blind gamer girl
First and foremost I love how this game is like wwe just with cards. It reminds me of the old days with my Yugioh and Pokémon decks when I had more sight and plaid with a magnifier. There is something I want to address 2k and this is an on going issue, I am not asking you to change your games, not at all, but rather release updates that will give support to voice over when reading the menus and when there is an arrow pointing to a card that can even be tweaked, outside voice over it would be the same, i have tried games with voice over support and it simply has voice over tell you what to do, like tap to the right, swipe etc. This could be implemented and with full voice over support for text menus and reading menus and directions put out to voice over to tap to the right or left i think its usually the left but I’m not sure sinc e i can’t see it. I have tried trial and error tapping places. With the facebook somehow it supports being able to sync the game and login using Facebook but that was accidental since i could not really read the screens. If this game was made to support you would have many blind people who love WWE playing this and maybe some buying the card packs. I really wanted to buy some packs like I wanted to jump over all the battles and see if I could buy my idle Paige and i wanted that Wrestlemania pack that was sale but found no point since I can’t play. I just get the alert in my notifications.
Awesome game but the glitches is getting annoying
Ok first off I love this game and I’m shattered + and I have been playing this game since it released so I’m a veteran but one thing that I keep on noticing is that on every update the glitches don’t get fixed with the pulls from the draft board like when I got to shattered tier it took me a while to get my free pull and when I turned shattered + I don’t get a free pull but sometimes it says waiting on network for a couple of seconds then give me the card this is starting to get on my nerves a little but I know y’all can fix this but is there a way to maybe update the game with trading cards to because I know y’all have been getting a lot of feedback saying that and it would be cool to trade with people across the world but it obviously has to be a even trade for it to happen if y’all do add this then this is going to be a money grabber lol but I barely spend money on this game for packs because I grind for everything instead of taking the easy way out but hopefully y’all fix this
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2K Sports
- 865.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Big Credits Pack $19.99
- Huge Credits Pack $49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack $99.99
- Large Credits Pack $24.99
- Sale Pack 5 $4.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 1 $4.99
- Sale Pack 31 $4.99
- Sale Pack 13 $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.