Text on photos and videos is a brand new way to express yourself. Add real-time text and filters directly to your camera! In only a few seconds you can add captions, quotes or anything else you can think of to your camera and share quickly and easily with your friends.
ADD TEXT USING AMAZING FONTS: Add custom typography directly to your camera with very artistic fonts. Choose from a huge selection of powerful fonts that will make your photos awesome and engaging.
SUPERB REAL-TIME FILTERS: Create beautiful photos with real-time filters. There are so many types of them: vintage, artistic and funny! With a single tap, you can transform a soulless pic into a work of art!
You can import your photos from Facebook & Instagram which makes it all so much easier!
- Rotate text using gestures
- Add multiple lines of text
- 1-Tap sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr etc.
Text on Photos Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Text on Photos Premium
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
- Monthly (First 3 day free trial)
- Weekly (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
- 3 day free trial then $9.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $3.99 per week
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Text on Photos adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
12. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
13. Contact us at : https://www.textonphotosandvideos.com/contact
Disclaimer: All Text on Photos users will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Text on photo
This app is more difficult to use on an iPad and it doesn’t have the freedom that an iPad Pro is good with. I work with an iPad Pro making digital Art. I’m trying to put something together to generate some cash. I started out just doing art, but I can see that I’ll need more income in the future. I don’t have a computer. I bought a printer, but haven’t set up a place for it yet. I’ve been sampling apps that put text on photos. Many are similar but different. They all have some nice, different features and different fonts. I didn’t get to use them all enough to keep which I which straight in my head. I wrote in my notes that your app had that cool medieval looking font, but I don’t see it now. That font is one of my favorites.
Easy to use - Great for Small Businesses
If you are a small business that advertises online, an e-commerce business, or use social media as part of your career, it’s worth paying to upgrade this app. There are TONS of really cool fonts & you can curve one word and use different fonts in the same “paragraph”, something you can’t do with Typ*rama (a comparable app). So far, I’ve been loving this. For making ads for Instagram and making size charts or notices for customers, it’s perfect. Also to add information in a picture of a new product (since no one reads captions anymore lol). I also use it to design logos that I then upgrade to my ScanNCut machine to transfer on shirts, so if you use one or a Cricut, it’s worth the upgrade also. Stylish fonts & user friendly app. I recommend. (If you are just wanting to quickly write on a picture without upgrading, you can do that too and it’s just as easy, etc., you’ll just only have access to the more basic fonts).
Would be five stars, but...
Only THREE free fonts?! You’re kidding, right? And they’re lame ones, too. You can hardly do anything without paying. You can still make something, but you can barely use any of the cool gadgets. It’s very disappointing. Especially since I really like the layout and style of it. I just don’t have the money to pay for all the cool stuff. And I tried setting the background to be a little more translucent, but it didn’t save that way so now I can’t even read my own creation. It’s very frustrating. I would’ve given it five stars if there weren’t so few options for people who can’t afford a subscription. Especially since there really are a lot of cool options, and I love the layout and how everything works. It makes it easy to make cool things right from your phone... except that you have to pay for everything.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Grey Desk SA
- 300.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Grey Desk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Week $4.99
- OneMonth Subscription $9.99
- Free Trial $9.99
- Special Weekly $1.99
- Yearly Subscription $49.99