Combine your photos with text to create fantastic works!!
Fonta is a Little Design Studio that allows you to create unique images with special effects.
"Fonta Can Add Stylish Text To Your Favorite Photographs" - Appadvice
Add Text Behind a Photo, Masking (Put your photos inside text), Collage, Frames,
Vintage Filters, Color Layers, Artworks, 3D Geometric Shapes, Blur Effect,
Various Font Style, Chat pack & More...
Use Fonta to :
- Put stylish text on anything! (Food & Travel & Friends Pics)
- Caption your pics for Instagram Direct or Christmas Greeting Cards
- Make your own stylish Photo Text Design Image for blog & website
- Turns Your Words into Beautiful Photo Text Design Pieces.
- Share on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook #Fontaapp
How to use :
1. Choose a photo from photo libarary or take a photo
2. Resize your photo and add various of filters.
3. Select Fonts [T] and add Artworks [A1] [A2]
4. Masking [M] on your Font add filters to make unique design.
5. Erase the parts of text & artworks to make unique images.
6. Share with your friends as Christmas cards or Instagram direct message.
Thank you for using FONTA.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Stay tuned, FONTA is getting better!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fonta is worth a 5 star under one condition
...please, please, please don't crop the picture Instagram-size while I edit it and after I finally finish, in the last step, you give the option to put it full size😡!!!!!
Let me select the size I do not want it 1:1, i want a normal picture in the beginning off editing!!
Great app!!!!! I love it!!
Mostly Spot On
I love this app and I’ve been able to create some beautiful and artful photos from my phone (I wish they made a desktop version for my Mac)! There’s one glitch (or maybe it’s not a glitch) that I keep running into: when I try to use the “erasing” feature (that allows you to make it look like the words are BEHIND an object in the pic), it doesn’t always work…in fact, it’s 50/50 whether I get it to function properly. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong that “locks” this feature or if it is, in fact, a glitch. I also searched the web and other than emailing the creators (which I’m doing as we speak), I don’t see any online forums or FAQs. But other than that, it’s a well-designed app and I enjoy it.
Sooo like, I see lots of comments arguing about how having the option of it being a square size but not it’s actual size is a problem. It’s been years. And nobody on your team wants to fix this? Can you please add a feature where we can add text to a full frame size picture?
We get it that it’s at the end, but that is not what we want.
The developer, ThirtyFive Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ThirtyFive Inc.
- 27.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ThirtyFive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- More Colors $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.