The Atrium mobile application provides interpreters with the information needed to be sure they do not miss an appointment and that their time sheets are submitted quickly, accurately and already approved by the client. Not only do the interpreters have all of the relevant information about the appointment at their fingertips, they even have a map for the location.
Once on site, the interpreters can track the actual interpretation times using a timer to calculate and record the times. Mileage, parking and other expenses can be recorded as well. When everything is finished, the client can review and sign the screen with a stylus or their finger. The information is then submitted and stored in the Atrium database with a date/time stamp of the submission. If the interpreter does not have internet service, the information is submitted once the interpreter has internet service and refreshes the app.
The Atrium mobile application was designed to be an extension of the Interpreter Portal for those companies who already use Atrium. Those interpreters who do not use smart mobile devices can still use the portal.
Allows client login.
Display “dial in” details and conference code for OPI Jobs.
The interpreter should always see the “Launch Meeting” link for Video / Phone appointment.
Show icon in the job list to indicate Video / Phone appointment.
Show “Job is no longer available” message to the interpreter if a job is job is no longer open when interpreter taps on the push notification to go to the job details to accept/decline an open job.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better update than the old version
Potential to be great but with many problems now
Instead of wasting efforts in developing functions such as adding emojis to the signatures, please correct/improve the following essential and practical functions:
- App kept crashing when notes were typed in.
- To show the end time next to start time under the “when” instead of just the duration in minutes.
- Capacity to add multiple images; there are clients who require interpreters to submit multiple documents aside from the timesheet for billing.
- Under “submitted jobs”, to have the filter option to view by most recent, by year, by location, by “services for”, by paid (amount), etc..
- Capability to save and pick repeated comments to be entered under notes so to save time from typing them each time.
- Have the option to print timesheets directly from the app instead of looking for the email link.
- Have the option to turn job reminders and list of jobs emails on/off.
There is potential to make this app great as long as developers implement suggestions from actual users who use the app everyday. Thank you.
Terrible usability! App needs improvement
I don’t use the app for invoicing, I use Quickbooks. But I can’t find a way to remove a job without submitting an invoice thru the app. When a change is made the email notifying you of a change only shows the Job #. It would be very useful if it included the date and time as well. Also why can’t I copy from the app and paste to my calendar?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.