WHAT IS REDBOOTH
Redbooth is an easy to use project management software available for teams to stay organized and get work done. Redbooth allows teams to manage an unlimited number of projects in collaborative workspaces that combine tasks, files and feedback into a centralized, searchable, and in-sync experience; it is the perfect workflow management system! Redbooth teams are more productive because they can easily work together on their favorite device or platform.
- Create an account directly through the iOS app
- Easily set up dedicated workspaces for each project or task you want to manage
- Super intuitive interface for creating and assigning new tasks
- Just the right level of functionality for busy teams
- View and organize your work from anywhere
- Create tasks, conversations or update projects anytime
- Add due dates, assignees or comments to any task
- Update tasks as work is completed or notify others about changes
- Everything is automatically saved and synced
- See your favorite workspaces and task management lists
- Assess the progress of shared projects and spot dependencies early
- Visualize progress as you complete projects
- Get notified of important updates
- Speed up feedback with integrated messaging tools
- Notification settings are fully customizable
- Use Redbooth conversations to chat within the app
Other tools like Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, Asana, Aha!, and Microsoft Project can’t come close to the ease of use of Redbooth, which is built specifically for busy teams who don’t have a lot of time to spare.
- Added notes functionality for reading and creating new notes (no edit function on mobile)
- Fixed HTML comment display on some fields.
Ratings and Reviews
The only task management tool thats ever worked for me
I have tried just about every tool. Asana is far to large, Jira is too complex, Trello is too simple, and so on. I have never been able to just use the tool and actually get things done.
Then I found RedBooth, and felt like I was home. I am not sure that I could tell you exactly why it just fits for me, but the best description I can give you is that its as easy to use and free flowing as Trello, while having the only features I really need from the larger more complex tools. It’s that middle ground that just does what I need.
Beyond all of that, they are rolling out good updates very fast. The company has been great to work with and support is very responsive.
The App is not as good as the Desktop/Web version yet, but it is catching up fast. And I really want the web version for most things anyways. The App does what I need when I am remote or on-the-go. With constant updates, I am sure it will catch up quick.
Can Get Most Important Things Accomplished
In the age of mobile, it’s very important for me to be able to take off notifications and simple tasks in between travel, meetings, appointments, and anything else that life throws at me. This mobile app has come a very long way from its predecessors. I can actually get 50 to 65% of my daily Monday and tasks done on the mobile device. A few of the main things that are still not addressed that need to be addressed I have submitted support tickets for but have yet to come to fruition. The ones that come to mind are being able to add multiple persons two tasks from the mobile device, being able to switch a task from one workspace to another workspace. Overall I’m very happy with this tool and I use it every day. Thank you very much to the Redbooth development team for making it smooth and easy to use.
Too many changes with every update can be a bad thing
I loved Redbooth in the beginning, but with every update, they change something so drastic that I have to essentially relearn things or change the way I’ve set up my workflow. Mostly, they remove the things that I loved in the beginning, such as seeing the timelines and dates from the main page of my tasks (the most recent update means I have to click on each individual task to see what it is due, which means I can’t track my team as easily). Or being able to set a begin and end date with my project templates in the desktop version (the current update means that I can only use a template if the project starts that day, rather than in the future).
It’s intensely frustrating and I’m leaning towards trying other programs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.