Numerical² is the calculator without equal! Whether you’re doing simple math, scientific equations, advanced brackets, or just like a pretty app, Numerical² is the answer!
Use the NEW Today Widget and work straight from Notification Center.
- No equals button! Just type a question and get your answer.
- Brackets are added automatically as you type.
- Equations are automatically saved to the History list, which syncs with iCloud.
- Rewritten in Swift to be fast fast fast.
- Full scientific keypad including sin/cos/tan, EE, ln, log, square root and more!
- Use the fraction key to do coherent fractional math and your answer is presented in numeric or fractional formats.
- Use Pi, E and infinity to determine the answer to any question, including impossible ones.
- Landscape mode on iPhone.
- Full support for iPad Split Screen multi-tasking.
- Install the Numerical² keyboard so you can calculate a question in any app. Tap a button and the answer is inserted in the text field.
- Made a mistake? Tap the current equation to enter edit mode where you can select characters, insert and delete.
- Options to hide scientific keyboard, change decimal count of answer, and use radians/degrees for angle maths.
- Decimals and grouping symbols are localised.
- Install the Numerical² Keyboard and calculate a question in any textfield in iOS.
- Enable the Today Widget so you can work directly from Notification Center.
- Tap to copy, paste or insert the answer in the currently context.
- History syncs via iCloud.
- External keyboard friendly.
- Beautiful minimalist design.
- Apply 16 beautiful themes including new entrants Candy, Mint, Lava and a set of “bright themes”.
- Use the Theme Creator to make your own bright and beautiful color scheme, and name it accordingly.
- Snappy sound effects.
- Change the App Icon to match your vibe!
If you have any questions or feedback please get in touch:
Developed by Andrew J Clark. Designed by Andrew J Clark & Alex Vanderzon.
We hope you love it <3
• Fixed issue where localised decimal points were, uh, busted.
• New: Custom Icon Selector - you can now mix and match icon’s and themes, or apply default app icons to your own custom themes (previously, custom theme’s would default to the standard app icon which was not very pleasing)
• Finally: Fixed font spacing issues on iOS 13
• Fixed app icon mismatch with "Cloud" theme
• Fixed rate button
• Fixed tint color of Max Decimal selector
• Fixed out of bounds fraction crash
• Fixed landscape layout issue on large iPhones
• Improved formatting for scientific symbols log2 and log10
• Updated to Swift 5
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this calculator as an accountant I use it daily. I like being able to recall calculations and not having to select the equal button. I recommend this app to anyone who has to do math for whatever reason.
I use this calculator more than the default iOS installed calculator.
My favorite feature is the instant answers to whatever math you type on it.
Also great for whenever I keep track of LifePoints for the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game.
Wish it worked better
I really love the idea of this ap. However when I type fast it doesn’t always register every number. I think the ap thinks I want to swipe into the control setting screen. There has to be a better way to change settings. If I didn’t have this accuracy problem this would be my go to calculator ap.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.