Unleash your creativity by combining images with masks and using crazy blend modes!
Overlay allows you to create "photoshop like" effects that will leave your friends amazed!
1) Load a background image.
2) Load an image for the foreground.
3) Erase the unwanted part of the foreground image - the erase and replace brush with easy undo make this a snap. You can zoom right in on difficult areas.
4) Adjust the transparency and blend mode (18 blend modes included) to get the effect you want.
5) That's it! You can now save to the camera roll at full resolution or share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, iMessage or sent to other photo editing apps on your phone.
You can also use Overlay to blend images so you can create your own effects by blending your own overlays over your photos!
Don't wait! Start creating now!
Overlay Premium Subscription Info:
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to premium content, including: Unlocking all Features, Unlimited Photos / Videos and No Ads
- $1.99 per month
- $7.99 per year with 3 day free trial
- You'll be able to use all features for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription renews automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have you found a bug, got a suggestion, or want a new feature?
Email us at: email@example.com
• minor bug fixes
If you have any trouble or have any suggestions let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Alright so I downloaded this app with super low expectations, but I was proved wrong. The interface is super simple and the process is relatively straightforward. You select a background photo and and a foreground photo. Then, you can erase whatever part of the foreground that you don’t want and position and size it where you want, and flip the image across the y axis. Finally, you can adjust the opacity of the foreground. You can do these steps as many times as you want. That’s literally it. I really like it but I have a few requests:
Please make a way to adjust the colors/brightness/saturation on the images. It’s a little frustrating when they look wrong.
Second, it would be nice to add a blender tool like a blender brush or a smudger brush. The harsh line isn’t very nice.
These problems aren’t really too bad and right now I can fix them using another app like Snapseed but it would be nice to not switch apps.
Also as a side note, I’m a high schooler with no interest in photography/editing. I just like putting my classmates/teachers heads onto other people’s body and I like adding people into photos when they miss and event or something. I do it all as a joke because it makes me laugh and it makes other people laugh too.
Very nice, confusing, but it is free to use.
You have an excellent app.
I recommend that it become more clear to the user, that it can be used as a free app.
I initially thought you can only use it with a subscription. Not until I then read your reviews, did I see that your “developer’s” responses said that most of the features are free and other responses showed how much you cared for your customer satisfaction.
I went back and yes it is free to use. Somehow I had a screen shown to me that asked from me to choice one of two payment modes before “continuing”, so that mislead me and I walked away.
Your tutorials are graphically excellent and easy to understand how to use the functions. I need to spend more time in this but I came back to remove my prior comment and give you this comment.
I thought it was excellent care on your behalf to reply so courteously to many of the comments posted. That is what sold me. I came back and got the yearly subscription, it seemed like a great value for a regular guy like me.
This is a great app. Thank you.
Regards , from Southern California
Fine I guess
Well the need more stuff like you can type what you want also I want to add more pictures at a time can it be more like pics art or something please change the game an update it very quickly this can’t now that fun up date all of this in the game please
Not that big of fan of overlay🥱😞
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alan Cushway
- 19.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Alan Cushway
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly $7.99
- Premium Monthly $1.99
- Pro Upgrade $4.99