“Very intuitive, stable and powerful.” That is exactly what our users would say to describe this app.
We have thousands of happy users with the average rating being 4.5 stars. Not only that, but it is also in the top app spot in nearly 40 countries worldwide!
If you would love to have a classic whiteboard around but there simply isn't one around, then this is the perfect app for you! That is why we started the Coach Tactical Board. This app was made exactly for you, and to make your life easier!
1. Prepare Animated Plays.
2. Create tactics (47 default tactics).
3. Prepare drills (more than 20 types of training equipment).
4. Training module (use ball, cones, ladders and other objects to create exercises).
5. Drawing tools: 20 different types of lines (solid, dotted, etc).
6. Save an unlimited number of tactics / drills.
7. Full, half, training & plain court mode.
8. Create Teams with your players.
9. Substitutions: drag & drop players to made changes in you squad.
10. Customize players: name, number, position and photo.
11. Use folders to group tactics/drills by type.
12. Export tactics/drills to PDF or save as a picture (option to share on Facebook).
13. Export drill / tactic to Photo Gallery or Dropbox.
14. Customize your board: color, player, ball size, and number of players.
If you have questions, suggestions, fell free to contact us:
Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Soccer App
Woooo! What a great app! There is so much you can create with it. There are several tools available to create and set plays, the field equipment provided is on point, exactly what most coaches use in the field. I personally like that frame by frame video generator, this better communicate to your players what you want them to work on! It's very easy to use and it's always in my pocket!
I have not downloaded in my iPad, but will do that, and I hope it works just as good.
I grew up w X’s and O’s on a chalk and white boards. Although I still use the old school method; however, this app appeals to this generation more. The animation helps the visual learners. I would explain and set up a play or a tactic on my white board and would have several lines and arrows. I would look at their face and know that they are confused. I made the play using CoachBoard++ in the animation mode and it clicked with them. I use it from u8 to High School varsity. It is definitely useful.
Excellent Coaching Tool - Onfield and Virtually
I love this tool and have used for many years. Recently upgraded to paid, and well worth it! I send out pre-match screenshots, show animated motion on the sidelines...really great!
One enhancement I'd like to see...and hopefully it's just user error ;) It seems impossible to edit and/or move a drawn line after placing it on the diagram. I end up spending extra time recreating my diagrams just to make small edits.
- Grzegorz Kipa
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Evlonsoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.