6 takes! - Wolfgang Kramer's ingeniously simple card game with "bullheads" - now as an app.
The aim of the game is to avoid getting cards. Each card you have to pick up costs you points for each bullhead on it. The player with the fewest bullheads at the end of the game is the winner. It sounds easier than it is, players will need some great tactics and perhaps a little luck.
6 takes! is regarded as a modern classic among card games and has been sold all over the world.
It has won the German "Games Prize" and has also been nominated "Game of the year".
Licensed by AMIGO Spiel + Freizeit GmbH
- 6 takes! Singleplayer mode against up to four computer opponents.
- Three levels of difficulty
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players around the same device
- Quick game or first to 66 minus points
- Adjustments for newer devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am enjoying this app. I like the card game and it’s nice to be able to play it on my phone. There are some quirky things in the UI (always starts in landscape mode, doesn’t show the current scores in portrait mode) and I wish it had online play.
This app is a good digital version of a fun card game. It works exactly as I expected it to, no problems so far.
Take 6. (6 Nimmt)
An Excellent and faithful rendition of this classic card game.
- Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- 118.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Application Systems Heidelberg, AMIGO Spiel + Freizeit GmbH
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.