Medica reminds you to take your medications at the right time, and organizes medical scripts for you and your caretakers.
Medica is what you just need to take your overwhelming meds on time. You will love its ease, functionality, gorgeous graphics, and subtle animations. Download the awards-winning medication reminder and medical scripts manager app!
Awarded 5 times by prestigious names including the United Nations... all those cannot be wrong!
With Medica you get…
• Beautiful, easy, and user friendly medication reminder
• Diverse medication scheduling: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly
• Support for 17 medication types with gorgeous images
• Capturing medication images with camera
• Recording doctor's medical instructions in audio
• Usable medication reminders with notifications and badges
• Doctor followup appointment reminders
• Tracking medication taking history
• Customizable reminder settings
• Many more...
When you upgrade to premium, you get...
• Unlimited number of patients to care for
• Unlimited number of scripts to manage
• Access to full settings (custom reminder tones, followup reminder times,...)
• No ads
Throw your pillbox and old fashioned medical watch, and get Medica app to have peace of mind.
Medica is the pill reminder app you were looking for. Download now and never forget a medication again!
We have listened to your important suggestions and complaints in the reviews. We have a series of updates coming, starting with this:
* Fixed the camera issues and greatly improved photo quality.
* Built and tested the app on the new iOS 13.
* Made setting & removing the followup appointment reminders more elaborate.
* Fixed the dose amount, and allowed for more digits.
* Made it easier to set two times or more for the daily schedule.
* Other usability improvements.
Please keep on rating this version & giving us more of your valuable reviews.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the graphics and the ease of use. Reminders are also extremely helpful. Small nitpick: Some “scripts” don’t require a physician entry (reminder to take a multivitamin, for example) but there’s no way around designating one. That said, stumbled across the promo and am really happy I did. After sitting with it, find it’s worth paying for. Also, multiple ways to set notifications and reminders. Super useful if your days get busy and you need a little nudge. It’s like having a personal assistant in your pocket. Highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
Happy you found Medica app that useful and helpful. And thank you for the great review.
Your hint and suggestion is totally valid, and actually we already have considered it in our todo list. We have been told the same issue by another helpful review. So, just keep updating :)
Overall great concept
There are a couple of things that I wish it would do differently. One of the things is to allow to import an image from the camera roll. I cannot get the camera to focus on the medication for the image. The other thing is to be able to edit the patient for the script. I realized I had added a couple of Rx under my profile and they were supposed to be for another family member. So I couldn’t change that and had to start over. Otherwise it’s a great concept and hope there are some updates soon.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the useful feedback.
Yes, you are right, the camera has some issues, that we received from many users, so we will work on it. Also, the "pick from camera roll" suggestion is equally worth implementation.
For the patient issue, it's currently only supported to change the physician. However, we will study it for later implementation.
Would be 5* if updated to current times.
The only thing missing is syncing between devices, but that’s pretty huge considering that most people have at least 1 phone and 1 tablet these days. I’m not going to manually input my prescriptions on all of my iOS devices and manually verify that I have taken my medications on each one. I’m sure you are aware of this need and are already working on it, just letting you know that users are also aware of the missing functionality.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the important suggestion. Of course you are right, and data synchronization is a useful add to the caregiving operation. We have already added it to our todo list for future updates. Thank you.
- Irwaa for Software Application & Information Technology
- 17.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MedicaApp
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium $6.99
- Remove Ads $3.99
- Unlock Limitations $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.