Discover this amazing Pile Driving app that automatically calculates the height of stroke from the sound of the pile driver. This easy to use app will allow the user to keep a real time log of stroke height, blow count, and moving average of stroke height. If you are an engineer, contractor, or inspector, Pile Driving app is a priceless tool needed for pile driving that eliminates any guess work when driving pile.
- Receive instant stroke height based on the sound of the pile hammer
- Easy to read and use single screen that anybody can use without directions in either English or metric units.
- Calculates moving average height of the last 10, 20, 50 ,100 or average per foot/meter.
- “Mark” button for test pile that will track the number of blows since the last time pushed
- Logs every blow with blow count, stroke height and test pile mark.
- Sensitivity bar the user can adjust depending on his or her type of phone.
- Blows per minute feature
- Save and e-mail data to yourself or anyone else.
- Start/Stop time along with total drive time
- Multiple options for recording average stroke heights including per foot.
*Note piledriving app is only intended for use with open end diesel hammers.
*Users must always double check accuracy of pile app against other known industry accepted methods. Klasen Industries takes no responsibility for inaccurate information.
Questions or comments please contact us at Klasen.Industries@gmail.com. All feedback is welcome!
Bugs fixes - Spreadsheet output corrected
Ratings and Reviews
Overall the app works like a saximeter. The pros and cons of app are:
1. Report can be sent instantaneous to anyone.
2. Convenient and accessible.
3. Time and date accurately recorded.
1. Pile length, pile tip elevation, project info, and pile start depth can't be entered.
2. Mic volume is very sensitive and not getting set will give erroneous hammer stroke. A help guide for setting the mic would be helpful.
3. Pile logs can't be saved directly to recording device. Some locations don't have cell or wifi service, not sure if reports will save in email drafts.
Developer Response ,
Version 1.5.2 update has been released which allows the user to enter; pile tip elevation/depth, project info, pile type, structure, pile number, etc. Also, when working without data or wifi service the piles logs will sit in your email outbox until you gain access to wifi or data service at which time they will be automatically sent.
Thank you for finally making an app like this! I love being able to save and email data. I checked against a saximeter and could not tell the difference. Worth every penny!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.