The missing clock app in the Dock
Say Hi to Clock mini, a new clock app made just for Mac.
** Dock Clock **
Clock mini is a beautiful live clock app that runs in the dock, you have all the controls right from the dock menu. (right-click or click-and-hold the app icon).
** Timer **
Clock mini has 24-hour timer support, simply drag the slider or click the numbers to set a timer then fire. You can adjust the alert options with a right-click, or keep the default settings from the timer's preferences.
** World Clock **
Clock mini supports different timezones, search and add new cities into the world clock list or the world clock dashboard. You can apply all your clock faces for a world clock.
** Clock Face Gallery **
We've carefully crafted several series styles of clock faces, you can choose your favorite ones with in-app purchases in the clock face gallery. (1)
** Clock mini Plus **
Clock mini is mainly about dock clock, timer, and world clock, and these main features are free to use. (2)
If you were looking for an even more powerful timer, world clock, or maybe just a better deal to get all the clock faces...
Introducing Clock mini Plus:
- Unlock all clock faces in the gallery
- Multiple timers
- Timer desktop mode and fullscreen mode
- Customize timer alert sound
- World clock desktop mode
- World clock converter
Clock mini Plus is a paid subscription plan with 1 week free try, there's also a lifetime one-time-purchase option. (3) (4)
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us. For more, please refer to our blog at https://www.airwolf.space/tags/clock-mini
(1) Clock face gallery will get online updates automatically.
(2) Our blog post about features comparison: https://www.airwolf.space/clock-mini-features-comparison
(3) All in-app purchases and subscription support family sharing.
(4) Monthly subscriptions is available. Your subscription includes a free trial period that begins once your purchase has been confirmed with your iTunes Account. When the trial period concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically. Your iTunes Account will be charged for the upcoming period unless you disable auto-renew or cancel your subscription in your Account Setting at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Fixed a bug which may cause app crash when awake from sleep
- Fixed a bug which may cause app crash when searching for new city
** Clock mini 3.0 is a major update:
- All-new design
- Digital clock face support
- Clock face gallery with online updates
- 24-hour timer
- World clock widgets
- Universal for All Macs
- Plus subscription
Thank you very much for your support and feedbacks, we are working hard to make Clock mini a better Mac app. Please refer to our blog to learn more: https://www.airwolf.space/welcome-to-clock-mini-3
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using Clock Mini for afew weeks and have enjoyed the convenince of having several cities around the worldset up so I can chc the time.I enjoy the WorldClock that ison my iPhone but CockMini ismoreconvenient if I'm already onthe computer andned to check the time in China or Turkey. theonly feature I wouldchange is an option to use the Black/White analog clocks, ordisplay a 24 hour time like I have on my computer,that's acombination of convenience and Laziness.
Fort Woth/Cowtown, Texas
Better than what I was looking for
I don't like to wear a watch when I'm at my desk, and I prefer to auto hide my menu, and my dock, so I never have a clock at the ready without dragging my mouse around. But now I'm just a Command Tab away from a quick glance at an analog clock. I love it. And the in app purchases for new faces are completely agreeable and appropriate.
I was looking for a floating clock but they all felt so early 2000's, and they wouldn't have been as great as Clock mini has turned out to be for me. If I had found what I was looking for I would have had a clock that would get in in the way of my UIs from time to time, and I'd be moving it all the time... Clock mini is better than what I thought would be perfect.
Good But high prices.
If you want to change the clock you have to buy certain designs and that is not fun i wish you could choose but have to watch like 10 ads to get a new one but its not fun paying. I rate 4 stars
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kai Luo
- 9.3 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Airwolf Space
- In-App Purchases
- Theme Numbers $1.99
- Clock mini Plus $0.99
- Theme Classic $1.99
- Theme Mint $2.99
- Theme Circle $1.99
- Theme Calm $2.99
- Theme Speed $4.99
- Theme Mini $1.99
- Theme Pumpkin $1.99
- Theme Candy $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.