No burn-In! This digital clock is perfectly suited for the OLED display in iPhone X, because the clock won't stand still on the screen but moves around constantly using any available pixel of the screen over time. Also it smoothly changes color over the complete color spectrum, so that every sub pixel (red, green, blue) will be used evenly. This prevents the so called "burn-in effect" any OLED display shows, if certain pixels are switched on for a very long time. The clock not just works on iPhone X but on all iOS devices like iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (iOS 9.3 and above). But there's more:
- NEW: digital and analog representation of the clock. You choose!
- choose between a huge number of nice looking fonts to display the actual time
- adjust clocks size just by using the pinch gesture on main screen
- use automatic color changes "color cycling" (recommended on iPhone x, can be switched off in settings)
- adjust the clocks brightness by using scroll up and down gesture on the main screen
- tap on the main screen to show tab bar at the bottom of the screen, here you will be able to switch between analog and digital view, call settings, help and about page
- on settings page you can change font, color and animation speed as well as switch on/off seconds, blinking separators, 24h display, autosize and color cycling
- all adjustments are permanent! OLED clock remembers them on the next time you use it!
- use OLED clock in portrait or landscape mode. On digital mode, OLED clock remembers your preferred font size depending on device orientation
- help page provides necessary information about usage
- fully localized in english, german, hebrew, french and japanese (new!)
New feature: There is now an alternative analog view of the clock. Simply switch to "Analog" in the tap bar. Parameters such as animation speed, color and seconds hand display are taken from the normal settings. The brightness can be controlled via the touch gesture "up / down". The size of the analog clock can be changed with the pinch gesture, (switch off "automatic size" in the settings). When automatic size is enabled, size is fixed to 80 percent of the shorter screen side (depending on the orientation of the device).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this clock..but
I love this clock. Only thing is the alarm tone I downloaded from the iTunes store doesn’t ring. The alarm that rings is not my choice. I hope this will be corrected soon.
So far so good
Why isn’t this on the most downloaded section? Great app!
Nice, but buggy?
Is there some way to get the controls back once they go away? I'd expect tapping the clock to make them come back, but they don't.
Developer Response ,
Controls will come back, if you tab anywhere on the screen. On older versions you had to double tab. On actual version a single tab does it also.
- Christian Moeller
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 cmg software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.