Apple's App of the Year
50 million users
4.8 rating from 250k+ 5-star reviews
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve your mind’s focus, memory, speaking abilities, processing speed, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. 90%+ report improved vocabulary, math skills, and overall mental sharpness when they frequently use Elevate.
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps. - CNET
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.” - Washington Post
• 40+ Brain Training Games: Improve your critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension with 40+ brain training games.
• Performance Tracking: Measure your performance against yourself and others. Weekly reports that highlight your key accomplishments and opportunities are delivered once per week.
• Personalized Workouts: Customize your daily training focus and choose between 3 and 5 games. Get personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most.
• Adaptive Progression: Train your brain with adaptive difficulty progression that ensures your experience is challenging.
• Workout Calendar: Track your streaks and stay motivated with Elevate’s workout calendar.
• Elevate Dash on Apple Watch: Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash.
• And more!
WHY YOU NEED ELEVATE
• Express yourself more effectively in writing. Write with clarity, persuasiveness, and concision.
• Improve your spelling and punctuation. Avoid common writing pitfalls.
• Become a better reader. Read everyday materials faster and with greater understanding.
• Expand your vocabulary.
• Quickly and easily solve everyday math problems. Get better at comparing prices, splitting bills, and calculating discounts and markups.
• Speak more effectively. Become more articulate and speak with a better communicating tone and meaning.
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
ELEVATE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Elevate offers a 7-day free trial as well as a basic free version. To access the free version, tap the X in the upper left-hand corner after you sign up for an account.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a yearly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
• Improved gameplay experience in Eloquence
• Error review improvements
• British English content is now available in more games, including Eloquence
Ratings and Reviews
Memory, reading comprehension, concise writing—they’re valuable skills everyone can improve with this powerful brain-training app. Elevate’s short, enjoyable mini-games include activities like recalling key elements from conversations and answering true-false questions as quickly as possible. As you play a few of these games each day, the app tracks your progress and creates a personalized workout that adapts as you strengthen key abilities, helping you stay motivated over time.
Updated after subscribing raised to 5*
For the last few months this has been one of my favorite apps. I have used is almost religiously missing very few days, learning a lot and really enjoying redoing the 3 random daily activities. I recommended it to friends, family and co-workers. I planned to take the leap and start a paid plan after the first of the month. This morning, the app changed. Free accounts now only let the user do each of the 3 activities one time and then locks it.
Figured out -or- the app was updated to allow a non-subscriber to replay the 3 (of 6 possible) daily choices immediately when doing the recommended workout. Although not great, it does give a lot of good info to users for free.
The paid version of the App is, of course, far better than the free version. I really like most of the workouts! The punctuation activity is great at reinforcing rules and being consistent. Some of the activities allow the user to review a list of words, definitions, etc. if all lives are lost. It would be great if this were a choice for successful games as well. I also wish there was an easy way to provide feedback for topics like Visualization when the meaning of a word doesn’t work well with a photo or could be interpreted to go with more than one photo or the unnatural or stilted language used in Syntax to show some a grammar concept would certainly be marked as an error in several of the other Elevate activities.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for mentioning this. We would love to learn more about your experience. Would you mind reaching out to email@example.com so we can put you directly in touch with our team? Thanks in advance for your help; we really appreciate it!
Could you please add the answer results for math?
I’m really liking these quizzes so far, but I’m very rusty on math, and I would like to see a summary of what I got right and wrong on the math quizzes, and I’ve noticed barely any of them do that. I take screenshots of the end results sometimes so I can go over them more meticulously and replicate how I got them correct or how to get them correct next time. I know some of these quizzes are new and still developing, but it would be really awesome if that was made possible in the near future. If I didn’t have so little money, I’d definitely be keeping the subscription, but unfortunately I’ll have to just enjoy the trial while I can. Hopefully the free version isn’t too lacking, because this is really what I needed to help my brain get thinking again. (I had to re-learn long multiplication for one of those math quizzes, and re-figure decimals. Even I find this weird, but I’m actually excited about that. Finding the chance to reabsorb knowledge on my own terms and time has really made me remember that I actually love learning— I just hate the typical structure lol.) I hope sometime in the future I have more money to spare and can resubscribe, this is the sort of exercise that actually seems like exercise, it’s not just flashing colors and games, it’s not just dull work, it’s a nice mix, with colors and aesthetics to keep you focused and actual required focus and problem-solving required.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elevate Labs, LLC
- 235.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Elevate, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Elevate Membership $39.99
- 1 Year with 14-Day Trial $39.99
- 1 Year With 7-Day Trial $39.99
- Elevate Subscription $4.99
- Elevate Subscription $7.99
- Elevate Subscription $19.99
- Elevate Subscription $4.99
- Elevate Subscription $21.99
- Elevate Monthly $9.99
- Elevate Subscription $3.99