Sundance Now brings you the best in original and exclusive dramas, true crime, political thrillers, and more. We believe in the power of storytelling, and are committed to bringing our members authentic narratives from unexpected global perspectives. Sign up today for unlimited access to thousands of hours of ad-free streaming.
• New series and film favorites added weekly
• Thousands of hours of exclusive, unmissable TV from the UK, Canada, and Australia
• Home to acclaimed Sundance Now Originals and exclusives not found anywhere else.
• 7-day free trial. Cancel anytime free of charge or continue for only $6.99/month.
• Watch instantly on iOS, Apple TV and anywhere else you can find Sundance Now—all with a single account
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
If you are experiencing any issues, Please visit - http://support.sundancenow.com/
This update includes improvements to our sign up flow and under-the-hood bug fixes.
We are working hard to continually improve Sundance Now. If you encounter any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Great content on a terrible app
Update March 12, 2018: The updates to the app are excellent. It's really a totally different and new experience. Thanks for listening, the original all was awful.
Old review: So basically keep a notepad of what you were watching and what you like because there isn't a history function, or a saved shows, it doesn't transfer between devices so what you watched on one device on your account zeros out on another device. But it zeros out on the device you watched it on anyway. Really great shows, you just have to manage it on a notepad to keep track. A for content, D for app
Overall the app is fantastic. I was drawn to it because Discovery of Witches and then watched Riviera. Both of which were excellent. I can’t wait for season 2 of both of these shows. I have reached out to customer service and found that I received a response within an hour from ‘a real person’. Even though I was initially on the fence about this streaming service I have found that I am thoroughly enjoying it. 4 stars because I wish they had larger selection..... so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Good content hampered by buggy app
Signed up to catch the second season of Exeter and really enjoyed the selection of programming, BUT continuous problems with the app led me to just give up. Random shutdowns and restarts, plackback issues, limited access to your account preferences and your “my list” content disappearing are just some of the frustrating issues you’ll deal with constantly. If they manage to properly integrate their channel with the app I would consider resubscribing but with so many content subscriptions to choose from now, a buggy interface like this will quickly take you out of the race.
Developer Response ,
So sorry for the trouble. Send us an email at support and we will be happy to assist.
- Digital Store LLC
- 261.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Sundance Now
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $6.99
- Annual Membership $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.