When the major outlets aren't getting you breaking baseball, football, basketball, and hockey news fast enough, you need the Trade Rumors app! This is what actual GMs, players, and agents are using to get news first. Players often find out about their own trades first through us! You simply can't find anything else in the App Store that matches our standards of quality and timeliness in sports news. Now with push notifications and comments!
- News feeds for baseball, football, basketball, and hockey are loaded by default using content from MLBTradeRumors.com, ProFootballRumors.com, HoopsRumors.com, and ProHockeyRumors.com. Quickly scroll through left-to-right and tap on an image to read the article.
- Enable push notifications on any news feed and never miss a breaking story.
- Join the discussion! Discuss the breaking news with other users.
- Add news feeds for any combination of the 122 pro baseball, football, and basketball teams.
- Add news feeds for almost any player in these sports; thousands in all. This makes it easy to stay on top of your favorite players and trade/signing candidates as the rumors swirl.
- Filter any news feed to show only the top stories, if you prefer to see just the most crucial news. Reorder, add, or remove feeds based on whatever is most important to you.
- Tap on an article in one of your news feeds and swipe through all the articles in the feed without going back to the home page.
- Share articles through Twitter, Facebook, email, and text messages, and more.
We've added the ability to like comments, just like on the web. We've also added the ability to flag comments that you feel are inappropriate, so we can better moderate our forums.
Thanks. If you enjoy using Trade Rumors, please consider leaving a rating or review. It really helps. Thanks.
Ratings and Reviews
New favorite sports app! This is a must-have if you’re a sports fan. Every article is professional written, but they are also an easy read. Even though the app is based around rumors, every article is cited with sources to that rumor, thus making everything on here credible. Also, I can exit out of the app and come back 10 minutes later and almost always have 1 to 5 new stories to read.
My only feedback is mostly based around the comments. I love having open discussions with the TradeRumors community on articles. But I do wish that there was the option to delete or edit comments, since sometimes you forget to fix grammar or a number/stat you miswrote. I also wish there was a way to be notified if someone replied to one of your comments. You guys are posting constantly (which is just awesome) but sometimes I post a comment and want to see if someone responds but then it gets lost from the wave of new articles or I forget about it. Also maybe having a way for users to flag comments for you guys to review/take down? I’ve only seen one comment that was extremely ignorant, but just thought it could be considered (since I’m just throwing out ideas). One final thought is maybe creating a way for each user to create a profile of some sort, even if it’s very basic. That way we can see what teams certain users/comments support, or even more background about who we are chatting with.
Again great app and website, appreciate all you do! Thanks for reading:)
Hi all. This is a great app, but much like baseball statistics, it’s appreciation is found in understanding what it can do, and what it does. It is not here to tell you what rumors are true, and which ones are not true, but rather to report the rumors, and let you sort it out. In that regard, it’s a really great resource for collecting what’s being said about baseball. However, if you assume that it only prints what is “true“, you will be disappointed. Also, if you let yourself get personally involved in the comments, you will entirely lose your focus on what the site is about. The site is not about you, the commentor. The site is About reporting baseball rumors. Whether you choose to believe them or not is your issue, but whether you choose to believe you are more important then the reported rumors is your own fault.
Great source for the little details
I enjoy the app and use it constantly during the season, and two/three times a week in the off season. I mainly follow my teams but occasionally wander off into other teams if a name or headline grab my attention.
The articles are well written, and always provide accurate information. They are also short enough to hold my attention and I never get bogged down in them. It is well researched, well sourced, and a pleasure to read.
I cannot imagine what they might do to improve it, and I hope the don’t try. It is wonderful as it is right now.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dierkes Information Services, Inc.
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dierkes Information Services, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.