Your ALS and BLS total solution for on scene and transport patient care. Let iPCR Transport help to you quickly and easily document your patient interaction, generate more thorough, error free Electronic Patient Care Reports (ePCR) all while reducing hospital turnaround time. With iPCR Transport, you're in complete control, and your focus stays on what's most important, patient care.
iPCR Transport is the solution you're looking for. This product is by far the fastest, most reliable, and easy to use product available for Fire and EMS services. iPCR works with any PC, MAC, and is now available on the iPad. No need to spend time and money purchasing expensive and unreliable laptops and computers. Using the iPad is simple, easy, and fun. Statistically, employees who are forced to use antiquated and complicated products are less productive, create more mistakes, and cost you infinitely more revenue each year.
With iPCR, personnel actually enjoy the process of creating a PCR. Better tags equal fewer mistakes. iPCR comes with a variety of features to suit the needs and demands of all organizations.
*Note: Please use the default username of 'admin' and the password of 'admin' for the initial login. The password can be modified via the User Settings area after login.
This is a service release that includes the following new features and fixes:
• Corrected an issue where the Temperature, recorded in vitals, would show incorrectly on the PDF if a 'NOT' value was used.
• Corrected an issue where certain custom field types in supplemental, would not appear correctly on the PDF.
• Added the iPCR account information to Password reset emails.
• Modified the validation mechanism to allow for multiple 'none' values in Allergies
• Corrected an issue where certain 'NOT' values in the Time area of Vitals would not be saved correctly.
• Added the ability to enter a separate date and time in HPI's 'Last Seen Normal' area.
• Nemsis2 Codes will no longer be required when creating new Code Descriptors.
• Modified the validation messages to change fatal, to mandatory.
• Corrected an issue that could cause the Refusal of Care screen to not properly scroll when large amounts of text were displayed.
• Fixed an issue where the signatures of crew members could disappear from a PCR if they had been assigned the same roles.
• Added a 'Signature' field type to the creation screen for Medications. This optional field will provide for the signing of all medications if administered.
• Added Bullet Proof Narrative powered by narrative pro to eliminate redundancy and time spent replicating information into your narrative which you have already entered in other areas of the PCR
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Forte Holdings
- 115.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Forte Holdings
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.