The perfect secret diary with password that provides you all the modern features which makes this your best friend which is always there when you need it.
- let's you set up a password to protect your secrets
- let's you attach pictures or photos to any diary entry
- keep your secrets away from prying eyes
- choose the perfect mood when writing something
- customize it the way you like and make this app your personal secret love journal or just a mood diary
- review your old entries and smile at all the good old memories
- image gallery - presenting all your saved pictures that take you into the past
- calendar to choose past or future day for which you want to write
- a simple to use diary that protects all your entries with safely secured password
This app can be your secret life journal that will help you remember the pleasant times and will make you smile and remember the good and fun times.
Enjoy writing and don't worry about anything, your secrets are safe, you are the only one who knows the password.
Have fun writing!
- bug fixes
- performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
There are only two thing I would change. Please make it easier to go to a specific date. It takes a long time to toggle to another year. Also there should be a way. To add music to an entry.
Fix this problem please
I've had this app for months now and it's been amazing. Until today I filtered my entry's and at the end of a new I unfiltered it, but now the only entry's that are showing up are the entry's of that color. All of the entry's for other colors are now deleted and I didn't delete any of them. Please fix this problem and create a way for me to bring back all of my entry's which I didn't delete. Oh and also the ads are annoying every 15 minutes they pop up, other than those two complains it's a great app.
I LOVE this app, but I can’t get to my entries now because I don’t remember my password! I’ve used my recovery email MANY times and it comes with the same password! I type that password and guess what? IT DOESN’T WORK!!! Make an update where there is a 🔒 in the top left corner so we can change the Diary password and use Touch ID to authorize it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.