TargetView is the marksman app that measures your shots and calculates your accuracy the right way. Record your firearm outings to track improvement in your marksmanship, and then share your targets with friends for the ultimate bragging rights!
TargetView is easy to set up and intuitive to navigate. Simply add your firearm, the ammunition you used, and place your shots on the image of your target. TargetView has a built-in scaling function so you can scale your target images to get exact statistics. You’ll see the true size of your group and the accuracy of your shots with just one button. There is no other firearm app that is as simple, fast, and easy to use as TargetView!
Track your accuracy progress over multiple dates, firearms, and ammunition choices. TargetView saves all your targets so you can reference them later and compare. TargetView also keeps all of the details on your firearms and ammunition so you can keep a good record of all your hand loads, ammo configurations, and equipment information.
▶ Who Should Use TargetView? ◀
• For marksmen, TargetView provides the ultimate measurement and statistics tool for calculating the accuracy of firearms and shooters. It also serves as a training record to demonstrate and record your improvements and firearm proficiency.
• For reloaders and handloaders, this app allows you to test and record different ammo recipes while tracking their accuracy. Record detailed information about charge weights, projectile choices, primer types, and more. You can write and save notes so that you never forget or lose anything!
• For firearm enthusiasts, this app gives you a convenient place to keep a database of your firearms and save your favorite targets.
Visit www.TargetView.app for more information, including help and how-to guides.
TargetView 2.2 brings a few improvements, including better date pickers and better notes fields. It also improves support for the iOS 15 and the latest iPads & iPhones.
Ratings and Reviews
Great little app
It does exactly what it says it does measures groups it's certainly worth a couple bucks
Nifty little program
Just downloaded this app. No instructions but it was self explanatory. I had difficulty tapping the screen to indicate a shot when the shots were very close together. Also it would be nice to be able to rotate the target image especially if the photo of the target was not oriented perfectly up down. Another suggestion would be a fixed slider function that can adjust the magnification view of the target. Also ability to change font color.
Works great! Get it, use it, and quit lying about your group size.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jeff McClay
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2022 Jeff McClay
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.