The Groucho’s® Deli TOGO app provides an efficient way to ORDER Groucho’s Famous® Subs, Salads & Sauces on the go while conveniently being rewarded for your loyalty. You can even order catering!
Groucho’s® Rewards Program
At Groucho’s® Deli, loyalty counts. The Groucho’s® Rewards Program is our way of expressing gratitude to our loyal customers. When you dine with us, you can earn points to redeem REWARDS at any Groucho’s® Deli Franchised location.
• Get 80 points (automatic $5* REWARD) when you sign up
• $1 spent = 1 point for nearly every dollar when card is presented
• $5* REWARD added automatically every time you earn 80 points
• FREE Salted Caramel Brownie on your Birthday
• Exclusive e-mails with special offers, event announcements and promotional information from your local neighborhood deli
* TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY. For T&C and additional details visit www.grouchos.com/rewards
GO CARDLESS! To pay with Groucho’s® Rewards Dollars or earn Groucho’s® Rewards Points in store, simply go to the REWARDS screen in app, tap on virtual card and present the unique QR code to be scanned at the register.
Features & Benefits:
• Quick & easy sign up
• GO CARDLESS and earn Groucho’s® Deli REWARDS
• SKIP THE LINE by ordering TOGO on your phone or online
o Schedule your pick-up time
o EARN REWARDS automatically
o Save your order for easy re-order
o Enter your payment only once
Updated Groucho's(R) Rewards Program
Catering Now Available
Bug Fixes - Forgot Password Functionality, enhanced stability
Ratings and Reviews
What a pain! But got it working finally.
App just doesn't work and you can't get rewards for your purchases. App hasn't work right for while. And can't get the new app to work correctly.
After trying and trying I finally got the app working. Ugh! And Yes!!!
Love the food and eat at Grouchos a LOT. The app stopped working - I cannot sign in - click “forgot password” - I get a system response that an email is being sent to setup a new password and the nothing happens - no email - nothing. I found my actual card this weekend and used it today. All just doesn’t work and NO response from the system!
Quite clumsy, cluttered app. Does not work with auto-fill, which is a pain.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.