TimeTrack is a toolbox that ease project time tracking and invoicing for freelancers.
We believe time is too precious to waste it on secondary activities. Spend your time on the things that really matter.
Facts about TimeTrack - Time tracker
• featured by Apple in "Best new apps", "Stay organized", "Simplify everyday tasks" etc.
• more than 400.000 users track time efficiently
• highly recommended 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on more than 4000+ ratings)
What are the users saying about TimeTrack - Time tracker?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies work hours tracking"
"Hours tracking app with that great flexibility"
"Time tracker adapts to your way of working"
This is how TimeTrack keeps your Time Management efficiently:
• track your time efficently
• anywhere, anytime, on any device, even on your wrist or with "Hey, Siri"
• start and stop timer with one click or with your voice
• hours worked at a glance
• create comprehensive reports with ease
• customize and export your reports
• get paid faster, create invoice from tracked hours
• professional invoices (more then 40 settings to customize your invoice)
• and email it to your client
• fast expenses tracking
• create expense templates
• take photo from receipts
• on all your devices
• iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac, Safari
• take your business to the next level with TimeTrack Cloud
• project management and controlling
• management reporting and extended invoicing
• sync between all your devices and daily backups
• efficiently time logging with smart timer / timeclock (no battery draining, offline as well)
• universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, etc.)
• skins (choose between light or dark design)
• daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview for your working hours
• reports and statistics / analysis of your working hours
• hashtags better reporting
• data management for batch data changes
• completely customisable export for timesheet, timecard and time attendance
• vacation, overtime, special entries etc.
• time rounding, automatic pause for punch clock, tip
• default values for clients, projects, tasks, timeclock etc.
• import and export to iOS calendar
• more than 80 settings for flexible time management
• and many more ...
• just select time entries you want to invoice
• professional invoice management
• completely customisable PDF invoice
• more than 40 settings for perfect invoice and billing
• create expenses
• create templates for project expenses
• take photo from receipts
• export expense photos
• plan project duration, tasks and budget
• project performance at a glance
• project management reporting and analysis
• Siri, Today Widget, Watch App
• completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
• its a time keeper and you can Backup to Dropbox, e-mail and TimeTrack Cloud
• 24/7 support
TIMETRACK CLOUD (in app purchase)
• project management and controlling features
• management reporting and analysis
• additional invoicing features
• web-app platform access
• real time sync between all your devices
TimeTrack Cloud - Subscription and renewal information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in user's Account Settings
• monthly ($4,99)
• yearly ($35,99)
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Your TimeTrack - Time tracker Team
Dear TimeTrack users,
thank you for great feedback. Once again we have a huge update for you:
- Tags / Hashtags
You can now mark time entries, expenses and invoices with hashtags.
Use those hashtags in reports to find time entries, expenses and invoices.
For example you can mark one time entry with "invoiced" or "important" and find those in reports.
- New overview
You asked and we added new overview - List overview, where you can see all time entries for one day.
- Extended Expenses
Currency convertor for expenses.
You can now add more then one photo for expenses.
- Invoicing overview
Now you have better overview for invoices.
You can find not invoiced time entries and expenses easier.
We are currently preparing geofencing (GPS based time tracking) for next updated. Stay tuned!
If you encounter any problems please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Your TimeTrack Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I recently bought this app and upgraded to the Cloud subscription. So far, it appears that it will do exactly what I need it to do (and more, of course). It does take a bit of getting used to how it works, and when I ran into a problem with how to enter times manually, I emailed the developer, and Ivan responded within hours, pointing me in the right direction in one sentence. That responsiveness goes a long way to determining my satisfaction with an app that requires some figuring out, and I appreciated it very much. My previous time sheet app worked well for what I needed, but it has not been updated and will soon be non-functional as IOS continues its march forward. Having a developer who will stick with his product becomes ever more important in our fast-changing tech world.
Excellent App and Great Support
The time track app is easy to use. The process flows fluently for the user and functions as designed.
I’m currently using the free version had an issue with the date configuration not displaying as I thought. Emailed support and provide them and overview with the output on my date formatting.
Thought it would take some time to hear back from support after sending my email, however was delightfully surprised to receive a response within 10 minutes, with the correct solution. (It was my error in formatting the date not using mixed case).
The response time of their support team was excellent. I was able to validate and sent my invoice out within seconds. This is what I call service as well as a quality application that functions as designed.
Makes my life less stressful and simpler keeping on target with my invoices and receiving payments.
If you require a time tracking app with mobile or on the go invoicing. I would highly recommend the TimeTrack app as it’s an excellent tool for anyone, especially if you’re an independent contractor like me.
Reminder for time tracker
Great Tool! I would love to see reminders and be able to set my working days, work start time and end time and time tracker should remind me if i forget to start the timer and remind me if i forget to stop the timer after my work end. A reminder during the day would be nice too if i forget to start the timer after i go for a break.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for great Feedback, we do have reminders in our Roadmap and it comes out with next update, in january, so stay tuned for 2 more weeks.
your TimeTrack Team
- Ivan Stojkovic
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Chronos Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.