Quite simply, the finest Desktop-Class design software ever released.
Make slick designs in minutes! You are a designer, a marketer or just want to sketch something, you want to make a logo or a new landing page for your business - ProtoSketch is your digital canvas!
You don't have to learn anything, just choose the brush and start sketching!
Supercharged with icons, fonts, ui elements, basic and complex drag and drop shapes. It is easy to design anything from logo and icon to website and mobile app. Lossless vector graphics that you can scale infinitely and continue on your desktop.
"ProtoSketch puts the "Pro" in iPad Pro!"
"Beautiful design in a thoughtful package."
"One of the best design tools you have to try in 2016"
WHAT MAKES THIS APP BETTER THAN OTHER DESIGN TOOLS ?
- Made with lots of LOVE by designers for designers!
- The iPad is not a PC. ProtoSketch wasn't adapted from a desktop app. It was created from the ground up exclusively for iPad. Our workflow is different - we have dedicated ALT, SHIFT and REPEAT buttons and all the commands relative to your selection appear as buttons on the bounding box. We call them shortcuts because they work as keyboard shortcuts on your PC.
-The app works beautifully with Apple Pencil you can draw, sketch and concept your ideas. But hey nothing will stop you from finishing your idea and polishing it to perfection. Proto has all the tools you need.
- AGILE, we are doing constant updates, enriching your experience and adding new features.
- HUGE ROADMAP, there is a lot of stuff ahead better vector tools, a mac app, prototyping, real-time collaboration and more...
- EXCELLENT Support, send us feedback on fb, tw and via email. We'd love to chat :)
WHAT CAN YOU CREATE?
- Vector Illustrations
- Design Logos
- Design App icons
- Design vector icons/pictograms
- Everything UI/UX
- Design Websites
- Design Apps
- Landing pages
- Sitemap flow charts
- Use maps
- Send to desktop in vector format
- Vector Brush with Variable width (Apple Pencil support)
- Pencil Tool for smooth sketching and adding fills
- Pen Tool for drawing perfect vector paths
- Vector Eraser
- Scissors - for cutting vector paths
- Shape creation tools - rect, ellipse, line, polygon, star, spiral
- EXACT size and position input
- Hardware Keyboard Shortcuts
- LIBRARY full of UI elements, icons, shapes and more vector elements
- Alt, Shift and Repeat buttons for fast workflows
- Swathes, color wheel, rgb and hsb sliders and HEX input
- Rotate and scale transform handles
- CMD buttons for object oriented design
- Context menu with even more actions (hold on object to show)
- Masking of images and other elements
- Images in shapes (Quick 1 tap masking)
- Select tool and Path select tools.
- Precise bezier path editing - add, remove points toggle points between corner and smooth
- Align, distribute actions as well as smart guides for perfect alignment
- Snap to grid, point and shape sides and centers
- Export ProtoSketch, SVG, PDF, JPG, PNG
- Import ProtoSketch, SVG, JPG, PNG
- Font import - ttf (from dropbox)
- Dropbox Support
- AirPrint Support
visit PROTOSKETCH.IO more info, video tutorials and FAQ
- Fixed iOS 11 bugs
- Dropbox updated
- Fixed import
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hands down the most beautifully designed vector app I've come across. Believe me when I say I've used a lot of them. In the past The best I've found have been designed in a utilitarian fashion. Not so much here. BEAUTIFUL. Sure, it has a few issues all have. Does Not seem to play well (at all) with the "open in" or "open with" extensions. Worth the $8.99
Great bones but huge functionality flaw
I adore this app for one thing, it is the ONLY one I have found that has the functions I need to use it for line art. I have found any vector apps that either allow you to draw paths with a pen and then add strokes/effect in such way to use for line art or let you draw with different brushes but then edit the paths. I would love to see the feature added that would allow adding different brushstrokes to paths, but at least with this program I can use the pressure sensitive brush and then edit the path.
Biggest flaw is that the export or “open in”/“open with” process almost never works. I’ve done every format and method of exporting and i have to do it about ten times to get one file successfully exported and so far the only method that has worked was putting in Dropbox as a png. Everything else goes through the flow as if it’s completed but the file never actually shows up. Certainly makes using it for my line art a lot harder. And it seems like this has been a problem since it’s inception and has yet to be addressed. I really REALLY hope this gets fixed.
importing photos no longer works in iPad IOS 13
Importing photos in Protosketch no longer works for iPad IOS 13 the latest. Says it can't finf them although i have permissions turned on in settings. This is crucial for me, can you please do an update? Some of the other things about importing symbols does not work but only oartially & often selects the wrong image either. Although the layers menu is there, the navigation doesn't fully work, visible invisible only works once & then freezes. Sorry about my posting here but there seems no other way to contact you. Please fix - otherwise a fantastic app. i fdo see i can save but first you have to allow photo to access - but it still doen't work for importing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.