Felt is the highest quality, most personal way to send real, handwritten cards and photos to friends and loved ones. Your handwriting is 100% authentic, like you wrote it with pen and paper. It’s personal mail for the modern world: beautiful, fun and couldn’t be simpler.
SHARK TANK | INSTYLE | NPR | NY TIMES | SXSW | REALSIMPLE | BRIT+CO | GLAMOUR
- Felt cards are 4 inches wide x 4.5 inches tall. We call them card frames.
- You can create an accordion-style card by connecting up to four card frames.
- Multiple card frames come with a micro-perforations between each fold.
- Card frames options include greeting designs, photos from your library, plastic gift cards, and real cash money!
- We use premium Mohawk paper and Kraft envelopes.
- We hand apply a first class stamp and try to mail them within 24hrs.
- You can send your Felt card to one person or multiple recipients.
- Felt cards start at just $4, including postage! Add just $1 for each additional card frame.
- Buy Felt Credits and cards start as low as $2.40. Save your cash for that next adventure!
- Subscribe and send 3 cards for only $5. Cards can have up to four frames each!
- Make it a gift by adding flowers or a framed print. Your card and gift are mailed together, in the same box.
- Want to mail cards to everyone on your list? Go to this web page, log in and upload your spreadsheet. https://myfelt.feltapp.com/addressbook.
HOW IT WORKS
Just select one of our many original card designs, or select a photo from your phone. Then write a personal message on the front or back of the card with a stylus or just your finger. (Don’t worry you can type too, and we have several fun designer fonts to choose from.) You can then add up to three additional photos to your order, or a gift card. We print your cards, photos and handwritten message on premium Mohawk card stock.
Multiple card frames come in our own unique square accordion-style format, with micro-perforations between each fold. We seal them by hand in our custom, kraft-paper envelopes, add a first class hand-applied stamp and try to mail them within 24hrs.
We go to great lengths to make sure the final product is as personal and heartfelt as if you sent it yourself.
You can send a Felt card to just one person or send the same card or photos to lots of friends and family, to share and preserve your special memories. Felt is used by brides and new mom’s for sending all their thank you’s and it’s perfect for Holiday cards or any occasion.
Oh, snap. And there’s more:
- Delayed Delivery: Write a card today and select a future date for your card to arrive by. (No more missing your BFF's birthday because you had to wait until the last minute...and then forgot.)
- Drafts: Save drafts or completed cards to finish later or send the same again in the future.
- Handwritten Address Book: We save all your contacts in the Felt handwritten Address book! Easily keep track of the addresses you wrote, and quickly add multiple recipients to your order.
- Birthday Reminders: Add a reminder for your friend’s birthday, anniversary or any other event and we’ll remind you ten days before so you can send a card on time.
- Add real cash money or gift cards to your order for Birthdays or Holidays, or just because.
- International Shipping: Ship a Card anywhere in the world for only $1 more per recipient.
- Felt Credits: You can purchase Felt Credits and save up to 25% on every order.
- Custom Cards: Custom cards for your personal needs are available. You can provide us your design or work with us to create your own private card. Email email@example.com to let us know you're interested.
Some under the hood performance improvements.
Questions, comments or concerns? We love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app and service I’ve always wanted!
I always seem to be late getting to the store to buy cards for family and friends on holidays and birthdays. I used to look for online services that would send a greeting card, not a digital or e-card, but an actual card but never found anything. Then one night I saw the genius who invented Felt on Shark Tank and thought, THATS IT!!!! The sharks were stupid, IMO, bc they rejected Felt, but I was on their site and had downloaded the app before the show was over. I’ve used it 4 or 5 times now and won’t go back to the old way.
Felt has a wide variety of cards to choose from that are very nice, high quality and current on trends. The best part is you can also upload your own photos to send photo cards. Also you have the option of adding gifts, that start at $1 on up, to your card (bath bombs, chocolates, teas etc). You can even get confetti added inside the envelope (which I always do.) Additionally, you have the option to sign the card and address the envelope yourself in your own handwriting or enter text with the keyboard. After all that they even send the card with an actual pretty stamp on the envelope. Everything looks beautiful and people who are on the receiving end LOVE it!!!
Best and most useful app EVER.
Keeping in touch from around the world
I just wanted to drop a compliment to you all. Anytime I have an issue you always respond quickly and correct it. This app is my lifeline between my family and our 93 year old grandmother who doesn’t use the internet. She doesn’t get out much and loves getting her Felt cards in the mail three times a month so she can stay updated on what her great grandchildren are doing. It makes her feel less lonely because she doesn’t get out much anymore. We live in Okinawa, Japan, while the rest of our family is in the United States. I have been able to send birthday cards with cash without having to deal with the post office or filling out customs forms. I’m just really grateful for this app and how affordable it is to have the subscription. It has helped us stay close to our family and that is priceless. Thank you so much.
Great idea, could use some tweaking.
The concept of this app is wonderful! I signed up for the monthly subscription, excited to try it out! However, there are many improvements that need to be made. First of all, this app is designed for an iPad and is very hard to use on a phone. The inability to rotate the screen to use vertically makes it incredibly difficult and uncomfortable to use on a phone screen, especially if you have small hands and can’t hold the phone and make alterations to small details at the same time. The concept of being able to use your own handwriting on the card is great, but the execution, again, is hard on a phone screen. The navigation around the card and envelope are difficult because you can’t zoom in and out freely and you are very constricted to their minimal editing options. The examples also had very cute designs on the envelope, which was one thing that drew me to signing up for a subscription. However, there is absolutely no option for adding decoration to the envelope at all.
This app has the potential to be a game-changer for me and anyone who still appreciates sending and receiving cards in the mail. However, until they make changes to the interface, it is not user-friendly enough for me to continue paying for a subscription.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We’re so sorry. We have a completely redesigned interface coming out soon. We’d love for you to try it out! Can you email us and we’ll get you an early invite? email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.