Keep all your personal finances at your fingertips with the Morgan Stanley Mobile App. Manage your accounts, access account documents, deposit checks, transfer money, and collaborate with your Morgan Stanley team from virtually anywhere. And do it online with multiple layers of security.
Manage Your Accounts
• Conveniently access your accounts with Touch ID
• Clients with eligible devices can log in with Face ID
• View your account balance, activity, holdings and projected income
• Access your statements, trade confirmations and tax documents
• Update your profile information such as your home address, email address and phone number
• Link virtually all your external accounts and credit cards to monitor your activity for a more holistic financial view
• View your income and expenses, and create and track your budget
• Set up account alerts and adjust your preferences
• Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
• Put a temporary lock on your debit card if you cannot find it
• Add your IRA beneficiaries
Help Stay Secure
• Configure multi-factor authentication settings to help protect access to your accounts
• Verify your online sessions via a push notification on your device
• Link compatible security keys to protect access to your account with a physical token
• Contact our Client Service Center at: 1-888-454-3965 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) to speak directly with a Service Professional. If you are outside the United States, please call collect at: 1-801-617-9150.
• Deposit checks with ease using the camera on your mobile device
• Authorize wires and transfers with one click
• Transfer funds between your Morgan Stanley accounts and other financial institutions
• Transfer assets from an external brokerage account into your Morgan Stanley brokerage account
• Pay your bills with Morgan Stanley’s Online Payments service
Connect With Morgan Stanley
• Find the nearest Morgan Stanley branches
• Easily locate ATMs worldwide
• Schedule a meeting with your Financial Advisor
• Upload and share important documents with your Morgan Stanley team
• Stay on top of market data and access research reports
Standard messaging and data rates from your provider may apply. Subject to device connectivity.
The Morgan Stanley Debit Card is issued by Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and Maestro are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. The third-party trademarks and service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Investments and services offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, Member SIPC.
Mobile check deposits are subject to certain terms and conditions. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. Bank.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Morgan Stanley is not affiliated with Zelle.
Electronic payments arrive to the payee within 1-2 business days, check payments arrive to the payee within 5 business days. Same-day and overnight payments are available for an additional fee within the available payment timeframes.
Investment, insurance and annuity products offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC are: NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | NOT A BANK DEPOSIT | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
© 2020 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
CRC 3090089 5/20
App enhancements, and performance & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No Zelle option on iPad version
There is no Zelle pmt option on the iPad version but there is on the iPhone version. Otherwise works great!
Works pretty well.
I prefer this to the iPhone version because I can see individual tax lots in the positions.
Nice to be able to pay bills easily through here.
Great program; displays everything I need. But there's one problem with paying bills. The app only allows you to pay the minimum payment instead of the full amount. You have to select "submit" and then go back and edit the payment. At that point you'd better remember the payment amount because it doesn't show it. The iPhone app allows you to edit the payment before submitting, and it shows the amount due.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Morgan Stanley
- 146.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.