A fun rock hero(guitar hero) style game will test your skills to play the guitar and follow the rhythm of the music.
Also you can choose songs from your mobile device for even more fun!
Hit the notes at the right time to get the highest score!
Try it, you can join this competition.
Feature of BEAT MP3.
- This game includes exclusive music analysis system, makes perfect beat timing looks like which song writers made it.
- It also has random beat system which makes different kind of game even with the same song.
- You can enjoy the game without loading after 1st precision song analysis.
- It’s cozy, fantastic graphic and effect, especially fever mode will make you immersed in this game.
- Adding ranking system with global competitor.
- Adding search function of the song on your phone.
- Linearly adjustment for difficulty
- 9 steps speed ( 1x to 5x with 0.5 step)
- Long note on/off function
- slide note on/off function
- Beat sound on/off function
- Support four different language(Korean,Japanese,English,Chinese)
Provides guitar, drum, and music games.
Support e-mail :
Ratings and Reviews
What’s up with the “no iCloud music” thing?
I love this game honestly, it’s not the best graphically, but hey, this gives me a lot of “Rock Band” vibes, so it’s nice to be sent in a lil’ nostalgia trip, especially with my own music! But seriously, I have a lot of Apple Music downloads ‘cause i don’t have endless amounts of money, but I can’t play any of them ‘cause their “iCloud music”. This really, really bothers me, and if there’s some way ya’ll can change and improve this part of the app, I don’t have any other major complaints! Or... at least explain why ya’ll can’t do Apple Music downloads. I’d really appreciate to know why, or even better, to be able to play those music downloads. Thanks!
I really liked this game because it allows you to play any of your mp3 music in a game form. It’s not perfect but it is fairly well done. The graphics aren’t the best but hey, what are you really gonna ask for from a game like this. My only qualm with it is that the harder difficulties just end up being unplayable note seas so I found staying in a range of 4.0 to 6.0 works best. The ads are a bit annoying but also very manageable so it’s not that bad. The energy system would be a problem as well but the game kind of destroys your wrists so it’s a good idea to take breaks honestly.
fun game, one complaint
I just bought it because a friend said it was good and I'm thoroughly impressed with how much fun I'm having. Instead of studying for my math quiz in three hours I'm playing this game. the only problem i notice is that sometimes it says that i miss one when all i'm doing are the long notes. not even moving them around, just holding them down. it's frustrating because i'd have an otherwise perfect score if it weren't for that bug.
- CREAPPTIVE Inc.
- 50.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 CREAPPTIVE Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- UNLIMITED VERSION $5.99
- UNLIMITED VERSION - Monthly $1.99
- UNLIMITED VERSION 50%DC $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.