Air Meter is a small utility that lets you monitor your network data usage on a per-interface basis. Your iOS device has different network interfaces for accessing cellular data networks (WWAN), Wi-Fi wireless local area network (LAN), Bluetooth personal area network (PAN).
You can also track the personal hotspot traffic. Personal Hotspot lets you connect your computers and devices to the Internet using the cellular data connection on your device. Your device can share the cellular internet connection via Bluetooth, USB or Wi-Fi act as a wireless access point.
INTERFACE SUMMARY INFO
• Show currently active network interfaces.
• Supported interfaces:
• Wi-Fi network (client mode).
• Cellular data network.
• Cellular Visual Voicemail.
• Cellular MMS.
• Cellular Personal Hotspot / Internet Tethering.
• Bluetooth PAN network.
• Personal hotspot bridge (general mobile internet connection sharing).
• Connection sharing via Wi-Fi radio. (access point mode)
• Connection sharing via Bluetooth radio.
• Connection sharing via USB cable.
INTERFACE TRAFFIC INFO
• Data upload counters: sent bytes, sent unicast and multicast packets, forwarded bytes and packets.
• Data download counters: received bytes,received unicast and multicast packets.
• Interface error counters: input and output errors, queue drops, CSMA collisions, unsupported protocols, unaligned packets.
• Quality of Service (QoS) counters by traffic types: best effort, background, video, voice, private.
• Quality of Service (QoS) access category counters: sent bytes and packets, received bytes and packets.
• iPhone 13 (2021) family.
Ratings and Reviews
Nope, doesn’t do ANYTHING
I had originally given a better review, because the app appeared to work on my iPhone. It absolutely in fact does not appear to work on my iPhone and gives even less information on my Apple TV. I am going to try a reboot and see what happens.
I wanted this because I need to see how much data is being used by my Apple TV, this app apparently doesn’t appear to work for that purpose. And if it doesn’t I’m going to have to ask for a refund.
In fact this app appears to be simply an advertisement to buy some of the developers other apps which of course I’ve read the reviews of those and the consensus is basically “none of these apps work“
This app is some kind of trick and some kind of scam, I was initially more kind with my review but after I looked through the app and saw that it in fact does absolutely NOTHING, I am going to have to agree with every single one star review. #ThisIsJunk.
And I want my money back, I have asked for a refund which you can do through the email for the purchase.
Doesn’t work as advertised
Waste of money & time on iPad and Apple TV. Only tells you what the device is, but doesn’t meter anything!
For tracking usage it's Almost Great!
I needed a way to meter my On Star usage since you're right cavity kidding meI was using a Gig every two days. It does measure WI-FI, cellurlar data, Visual voice mail, MMS, and cellular personal hotspots as advertised.
The problem is I can't seem to figure out how to reset the totals. It does however given the option of taking a screen shot so you can compare one to the other.
Lately, it is taking several attemps to get it started. Once it is going it is fine.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Csaba Iranyi
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Csaba Iranyi. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.