Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.
• Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
• Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
• Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
• Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.
• First Place- Seattle Indie Game Competition
• Best Story- Casual Connect Indie Prize
• Most Immersive- OUYA CREATE Game Jam
• Successfully Funded Kickstarter
• Winner- Cerebral Indie Developer Grant
• Most wireless bluetooth controllers
• 20 achievements
• 720 and 1080p resolutions
If your device crashes or has issues while running the game, please contact "support [at] nightlightint [dot] com" and we'll do our best to help you!
Screenshots and description updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good adventure type game
The story is really solid! I just wish the plot could have unfolded a little more organically through dialogue as opposed to finding notes everywhere and having to read diary entries. Puzzles were decent and the mechanics of the game remind me a little of Ghost Trick. One thing that could be greatly improved and probably easy to update - the illustrations of the cinematics. The illustrations look a bit amateur and they don't match the style of the gameplay graphics which appear more refined. It's not a good first impression of the game. You aren't animating them anyway, so it would be simple enough to find another illustrator to spruce up the production value. Overall, I am impressed though, and I would buy another game from this company!
Well done ! An immersive and beautiful story . Lots of gameplay. Puzzles add to the story. Walkthrough not needed. I truly hope the developers of Whispering Willows are working on other high quality games ....
Developer Response ,
Thank you! If you'd like to see more, please visit us on AkuparaGames.com and join our Discord at Discord.gg/AkuparaGames - We'd love to chat with you!
It was fun to watch this story unfold. The gameplay is simple but the point is to piece together and solve the mystery. Well done.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
- Akupara Games, LLC
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2016 Night Light Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.