Listen music from your favourite cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk), download tracks for offline access.
Or upload music from PC/Mac directly using WiFi or cable.
Main feature is the playlist, where you can drop music with a simple gesture. It really feels that easy: you can quickly made a playlist you need right now out of hundreds of tracks you have. All the tracks in this playlist will be nicely separated by albums or folders.
You can upload music from your PC/Mac straight into the player app. All your highly structured music collection… or just a jumble of tracks.
Upload entire “E:\music” folder and it will appear as is in the application (look below for instructions).
If you used to sync with iTunes or have an Apple Music subscription, it is supported as well.
- Real waveform instead of boring position slider.
- Covers for albums.
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Support for FLAC, radio-streams and many more audio formats.
How to upload music from PC/Mac:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to Apps and scroll down to File Sharing.
- Find “Glazba”.
- Drag and drop any files or folders with music into Glazba Documents.
- Check that you iPhone and computer are connected to the same WiFi.
- Enable WiFi Upload in the app (Folders -> WiFi Upload).
- In the browser on computer go to specified URL (something like http://192.168.1.140).
- Create/rename/delete folders and drag and drop music files directly into browser page.
- Fix for iOS 11 and below (again)
- Fix import extension
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best audio player I have used with Dropbox
I have tried several players that integrate with Dropbox, but they always seem clunky to use. This one is easier and more intuitive for finding and playing my audio files. It automatically plays the next file in the folder too. Very helpful for me when listening to audio files on the road.
So close to being amazing
This app has such a clean and minimal aesthetic with a few nice design details that show polish (love that the longer you hold pause, the longer the music fades out). The concept it similar to something like doubletwist cloud player which is sadly android-only. This is great for those of us who prefer to stream our own mp3s rather than be spoon-fed music by an algorithm.
The main issue I have with this app is that it just gives you a folder view to navigate your drive, starting at the top level, so every time you navigate your library, you’re just browsing through folders, there is no database or “collection” metaphor.
If you’re into avoiding layers of abstraction, or have a library full of .wavs or untagged audio, maybe that’s your thing, but personally I find it to be an extremely clunky way of navigating. At the very least, let me set a subfolder of the drive as my collection, rather than just opening the whole thing up every time, it is disconcerting to see random .zips and work backups etc in my music player.
Everything that I could ask for!
This app took what was good about Microsoft’s now dead Groove app and greatly improved it! Along with that, the ability to directly connect several cloud services to the app and the option to create folders makes this an all-around great app for all your music!
- Pavel Alexeev
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Polish, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Pavel Alexeev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.