Getting tired of using tons of apps doing the same activities every day? "Alloy - launcher and automator" is the only solution to simplify your life - you can do almost everything in one app on a tap.
"Alloy - launcher and automator" is all about automating your day-to-day activities. Whether you just need to launch an app or automate your workflow - Alloy makes it simple and handy with just one click. So, if you need to post today's photos with added watermark to Facebook, send canned message to someone, save and track your parking place and time, etc. - just create corresponding Actions and use them again and again.
"Alloy - launcher and automator" is suitable for any user. No matter who you are, a newbie, or an experienced user, you will find Alloy handy and fun to play with. Newbies can easily make simple Actions in minutes just by defining simple workflow combining several tasks together. Experienced users can build more sophisticated Actions using loops, conditional operators, Web Services, workflow calls etc.
"Alloy - launcher and automator" is wherever you need it. You can make Siri Shortcuts for any Alloy's Actions and then launch those Actions from Siri by speaking certain phrases. It is even possible to make Siri Shortcuts that run in background without leaving Siri... You can use Alloy right from Messages to share Action's result (e.g tip calculation) with friends. Or you can use Alloy's Widget in the Notification Center to get quick access to the Favorite Actions etc.
If you experience any difficulties using Alloy or building your Actions - just reach out to the Support. Our Support team is always ready to help you! With the right set of instructions and help, you will be able to create your own actions that would make you feel like a true Master of Actions. Open up your mind and release your inside genius!
"Alloy - launcher and automator" combines the best of two worlds:
● Advanced launcher with dynamic favorites based on your habits, location, and usage statistics.
● Sophisticated workflow engine, which allows to build Actions utilizing REST Web Services, system and Cloud services, installed apps, etc.
Sample Actions that Alloy can do with just one click are:
● post today's photos with added watermark to Facebook
● calculate a tip
● send group SMS and email
● send canned SMS to someone
● save parking place and setup a reminder to leave
● find the best pizza place around on Yelp
● upload new photos to Dropbox and send links of them by email
● convert EUR to USD using Convertible
● navigate to certain location using Google Map
You can either use ready-to-use Actions from built-in Action Directory or build your own Actions using simple yet powerful Action Editor. Alloy allows you to create custom Actions that will meet your specific needs and desires. You can customize Action's workflows, background, layout, colors, folders, and so much more! If you are ready to create your first customized Action, take a look at our “Alloy Getting Started Guide” or ask our Support Team any questions that may help you.
Alloy eliminates the need to browse through several pages full of apps to find an app or Action to launch - dynamic Favorites provide you just with the right set of needed apps and actions based on your habits, location, and usage statistics. You can even use Siri Shortcuts to launch Actions by voice.
It is possible to use Alloy Favorites right from any other apps by employing Alloy Widget. Just pull-down the Notification Center, navigate to the Alloy Widget and tap to a desired action to launch it.
Take some time to teach Alloy about your needs and let Alloy greatly improve your life by automating your day-to-day activities!
- Added ability to inspect values as JSon
- Added ability to zoom glance in the Glance Preview
- Added long-tap previews and context menus for workflows, tasks and tasks in the New Task Chooser
- Added dark mode support for all the help pages inside the app
- Added ability to share video for actions in the iMessage extension
- Refactored all Local Storage tasks to return URLs
- Fixed issues while fetching media for "Choose Photo/Video" tasks
- Fixed hang when cancelling Share Sheet in the "Share" task
- Fixes in glance rendering
Ratings and Reviews
Useful, but has a bad desing
This application seems very good, but it fails in the design. The design is ugly and you do not want to use it. If you improve the design (please, you have to redesing the folders), and also improve the design of the interface, it would be a 5-star app. Nowadays design is very important, you can not leave it apart.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback! You can tweak many things in UI to meet your taste: change background or wallpaper, make icons square, make folders translucent etc. Please contact our support if you like to share your thoughts in greater details.
Alloy: useful and effortless
Alloy, in a short time, has become indispensable. Easy to use, a UI that is flexible, a UX that is pleasing; Alloy should rise above other similar apps. Perhaps the best of Alloy is the tech team! They provided a brilliant solution before the app developer had responded to my questions.
Alloy, essential launcher and workflow app, smooth, easy to use and responsive tech support. Some of the best help I have received.
Thank you Alloy team.
An amazing level of functionality
Alloy is a keeper and improve productivity to new levels. I can’t believe I haven’t discovered it earlier.
The depth of possibilities is endless, and it is well thought out by providing all the utility actions to build complex workflows.
Yes it's not easy at first to acclimate to the interface, but it is inversely proportional to its capabilities. A really great job to the developpers!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 32Parrots LLC
- 107.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 by 32Parrots LLC