Seeds is a beautiful, plant-based cookbook that makes cooking simple and fun. With an intuitive, fully interactive design and over thirty incredible and easy-to-make plant-based recipes, Seeds is the perfect starter kit to help you start living a healthier life that can help save the planet.
Cooking Made Simple
Seeds is a new way to cook that makes cooking easy for everyone, with simple and interactive step-by-step instructions. Tap an ingredient or step to move onto the next one, and Seeds will track your progress — letting you know if you need to wait before moving on, or if it's time for the next step — Seeds reinvents the cookbook to help you every step of the way. You can even use Seeds with just your voice, by saying “Hey Siri, next step.”
Plan Meals Easily
Planning meals in Seeds is easy with daily recipe recommendations for every meal of the day. And it's simple to keep track of ingredients you still need to gather — Seeds keeps recipes you're working on at the top of your recipe list, and syncs progress to all your devices with iCloud, so you can plan meals on the go with your iPhone and cook at home on your iPad.
Simple & Amazing Recipes
Seeds includes 30+ incredible plant-based recipes with beautiful, high-resolution photos (and more added every month). Each recipe has been carefully crafted to be nutritious, tasty and easy to make, using ingredients that can be readily found in any market. And because every recipe in Seeds is 100% plant-based, they're good for both you and the planet.
Save the Planet
You can help save the planet with Seeds. Seeds includes an immersive, informational photo book — based on the latest scientific studies — showing how your food choices affect the world around you, and why the future of food is plant-based. Learn more about your environmental impact and ways to end climate change, the treatment of animals in agriculture, health benefits of a plant-based diet, and more.
• 30+ simple and easy-to-make plant-based recipes with high-resolution photos, and more to come (Requires subscription for access to all recipes)
• Simple and interactive step-by-step instructions
• Seamlessly integrated timers that always point you to the right step
• Keep track of recipe ingredients and progress to plan your meals
• Siri shortcut lets you use the app hands-free
• Search for recipes from iOS Search and in-app
• Supports cooking with U.S. or Metric units, and ºF or ºC
• Syncs with iCloud across devices
• Dark Mode support for late night cooking
• See daily recipes on your homescreen with widgets for iOS 14
• Learn more about how your choices can make an impact with an immersive integrated fact book
Privacy & Terms: https://seedsapp.com/terms/
– 2 new recipes, Rainbow Salad and Sweet Potato Quesadilla, are now ready to cook — just in time for spring!
– Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quality recipes, stunning UI
My wife and I just started with this app and are quite happy with our new menu options at home. The app is smooth, and looks great. We are looking forward to many more recipes to be added!
Developer Response ,
Thanks, we're glad you're enjoying it! We have more high quality recipes on the way.
Need more recipes!
I love the app but when i bought it i thought that there would but a wide variety of recipes
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plant HI Design
- 290.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Plant HI Design
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $0.99
- Annual $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.