Seeds is a beautiful, plant-based cookbook that makes cooking simple and fun. With an intuitive, fully interactive design and over seventy incredible and easy-to-make plant-based recipes, Seeds is the perfect way to start reducing your environmental impact and help save the planet.
Cooking Made Simple
Seeds is a new way to cook that makes cooking easy for everyone, with simple and interactive step-by-step instructions. Tap an ingredient or step to move onto the next one, and Seeds will track your progress — letting you know if you need to wait before moving on, or if it's time for the next step — Seeds reinvents the cookbook to help you every step of the way. You can even use Seeds with just your voice, by saying “Hey Siri, next step.”
Plan Meals Easily
Planning meals in Seeds is easy with daily recipe recommendations for every meal of the day. And it's simple to keep track of ingredients you still need to gather — Seeds keeps recipes you're working on at the top of your recipe list, and syncs progress to all your devices with iCloud, so you can plan meals on the go with your iPhone and cook at home on your iPad.
Simple & Amazing Recipes
Seeds includes 70+ incredible and original plant-based recipes with beautiful, high-resolution photos (and more added each month). Each recipe has been carefully crafted to be nutritious, tasty and easy to make, using ingredients that can be readily found in any market. And because every recipe in Seeds is 100% plant-based, they're good for both you and the planet.
Save the Planet
You can help save the planet with Seeds. Seeds includes an immersive, informational photo book — based on the latest scientific studies — showing how your food choices affect the world around you, and why the future of food is plant-based. Learn more about your environmental impact and ways to end climate change, the treatment of animals in agriculture, health benefits of a plant-based diet, and more.
• 70+ simple and easy-to-make plant-based recipes with high-resolution photos, and new additions monthly (Requires subscription for access to all recipes)
• Simple and interactive step-by-step instructions
• Pick the number of servings you want to make for each recipe
• Seamlessly integrated timers that always point you to the next step
• Keep track of recipe ingredients, tools and progress to plan your meals
• Siri shortcut lets you use the app hands-free
• Search for recipes from iOS Search and in-app
• Supports cooking with U.S. or Metric units, and ºF or ºC
• Syncs with iCloud across devices
• Dark Mode support for late night cooking
• Keep cooking on your lock screen or the Dynamic Island with support for Live Activities
• See daily meal ideas on your lock screen or home screen with widgets
• Learn more about how your choices can make an impact with an immersive integrated fact book
Privacy & Terms: https://seedsapp.com/terms/
– New cozy meals — Baked Potatoes with Mushrooms & Spinach and Butternut Squash & Rice Stew — are here for the season!
– A new category featuring seasonal recipes is now available for a limited time
– Added setting for receiving notifications about new recipes (in the Settings app)
– Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ive been vegetarian for the past few years and i’m always looking for new recipes that aren’t the same old same old and are easy to make(not the best cook). Seeds fills that need exactly and is very easy to use as well. I would say it’s a little one dimensional, and there aren’t as many functions as i could see adding to this app. It has a lot of potential and I look forward to possible new updates!
This is a great app. I’d love to see nutritional info and perhaps a place to make notes on modifications. If not a notes section, then a share button so that I can share it to my notes on my iPad.
Quality recipes, stunning UI
My wife and I just started with this app and are quite happy with our new menu options at home. The app is smooth, and looks great. We are looking forward to many more recipes to be added!
Developer Response ,
Thanks, we're glad you're enjoying it! We have more high quality recipes on the way.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plant HI Design
- 335.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Plant HI Design
- In-App Purchases
- Annual $9.99
- Monthly $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.