Rudoku is an expert level puzzle challenge for fans of numbers and logic games. Multiple game modes, difficulty levels, and board sizes will keep your brain stimulated as you decipher the solutions to each puzzle. Maintaining high gameplay stats and earning multiple achievements will make Rudoku your go-to brain teaser.
Take your time and see how long it takes you in Relaxed Mode. Speed and accuracy come into play in Race Mode when your goal is to solve the puzzle before time runs out. Endless Mode makes each game board increasingly difficult to solve.
• Endless Playability - Puzzles will never repeat while multiple game modes, difficulty levels, and board sizes keep the challenge fresh and your brain sharp.
• Game Play Stats - In game stats will let you know the duration of each game, how many moves you made, your win percentage, and more.
• Dark and Light Colour Modes - This great accessibility feature makes the screen easier on your eyes in the dark.
• Multiple Achievements - Earn awards and Game Centre points a number of different ways including level achievements and stats challenges.
• No In-App Purchases - Pay once and play. No need to waste time on ads or pesky in-app purchasing gimmicks.
• iOS 14 updates
• Fixes a case where an endless game would end
If you're enjoying the game, please give us a star rating, and leave a review in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Found the instructions!!!
This is a second review. My original was based on somehow missing the instructions and not being able to make sense of the game. As a Sudoku fanatic I expected similarity where very little exists but when I got an inkling of the game I enjoyed playing it and when I found and read the instructions I got hooked on it. Yeah, sometimes I just randomly try things but when I start shuffling things around with a purpose the game gets interesting and challenging. I really like it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Pete, this is Dave, the developer.
There's an extensive tutorial that shows how to play. The tutorial starts automatically on first launch, or you can rewatch the tutorial by going to Settings|Tutorial. Tap the arrow buttons at the bottom of the tutorial screen to move through each step.
The quick explanation is this: There are core tiles (the red ones with two numbers), and outer tiles (the gray ones with a single number that surround the core tiles). The top number on a core tile shows the sum of the numbers on the outer tiles. The bottom number is the sum you need. You move tiles around by tapping any two outer tiles on the board, causing them to swap places. The sums for each core tile will then recalculate and any that now match your target sum will turn green indicating it's correct. Repeat until all of the core tiles are green. The first core tile is the easiest, but it gets harder for each of the remaining ones. Sometimes you'll have to break a core tile in order to solve the whole board. Every board has a solution. The small/easy boards can usually be solved in 1-10 minutes. The larger/harder boards can take longer.
I hope you revisit the game and give it another shot. If there's a way I can make it easier to understand how to play, please let me know. I'd really like to earn your 5 stars. :)
Great app but no mode description
This is a very calming app which makes you think but would be nice to add descriptions of each game mode because you cannot tell what the rules are just by looking at the icons.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cerebral Gardens
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Cerebral Gardens
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.