For 1-100 players! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack!
1) The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
2) The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
3) The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) - you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
4) The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
5) The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-in entertainment piece for your next game night or party. Once a game is started from the in-pack menu, players simply connect to the “jackbox.tv” web address on their device and then enter the on-screen room code to enter a game. No big mess of controllers needed! You’re gonna need more than one party for this.
Note: The games included in this pack are in English only.
Note: The games are local multiplayer only.
We've updated the app to properly support the latest iPad Pro resolutions. We've also fixed several other minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not purchase this app
What the makers of this game don’t tell you is that you can’t use this version to share remotely. You can only use a service like zoom if you are on a computer- not the iPad. I’m hopeful that Apple will refund my money. I did have a friend who bought the desktop version and we shared it via zoom, but the sound quality was very poor. Great idea, but poor execution. Don’t be dumb like me- $40 in for a crummy experience.
Have used this to play in person and via Zoom and has worked perfectly. Other reviews mentioned lagging and no sound but we’ve had no such issues. Just be aware when you buy the iPad version, that and Apple TV are the only platforms you can play it on.
Great way to get together with friends while social distancing!
So I just purchased this game for the iPad and for the life of me I cannot find the settings so I can make it kid friendly. I paid $25 just for the game drawful. I will change my stars if this can be solved. I would hate to think that the settings or menu option doesn’t exist on the iPad version. I would appreciate a reply or a ticket number. Thank you so much. Otherwise I love these games.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 668.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Jackbox Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.