Focus Watch is a perfect tool for those who strive for performance, now with AppleWatch support! It helps you in planning the tasks you need to accomplish, staying focused on them while running the sessions timer and analysing your progress with insightful charts.
Focus Watch perfectly works in background mode, so you can start the timer and switch to any other app - you'll be notified with an alarm when the session ends.
• Full control on the Focus timer - start, pause, resume, stop with just a single tap.
• Customize the length of work sessions, short break, and long break.
• Activate long break whenever is more suitable for you with just a single tap.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Manage the list of tasks you plan to work on.
• Sync tracked sessions between your devices.
• Track your progress with insightful charts, see how many sessions you've spent for any separate task in any given day.
- Fixed an occasional issue with the tasks list when added tasks won't refresh automatically.
- Increased the max target sessions per day to 99 (per requests from some of our users).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A PhD Student at UW
Believe it or not it has increased my study time. I put it in front of me and screen is alway on and when I see time is passing I don’t check my social media accounts. We usually waste a lot of time on never important stuff. When I record my study time it let me to see how wasteful my daily life is. It’s the 1st step to improvement. Enjoy learning. Dadmehr :)
Cannot customize, but works with watch
I would like to purchase the pro version of this app since is compatible with the watch, but none of the apps seem to allow for customization. It is common for people to vary time chunks ( for example 50 min, then 10 min break, then 30 min, then 10 min break, then 20 min, then 5 min break, etc) but none of the apps seem to have this as an option. Even in the pro version
I use this for writing sprints. It’s well designed and easy to use. Ironically the ads in the free version were a bit distracting for an app called FocusWatch but it’s very cheap to upgrade which removes the ads as well as adding some extra cool features.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andrii Zborovskyi
- 63.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Andrii Zborovskyi
- In-App Purchases
- Focus Watch Pro Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.