Become a Legend! Capture over 2000 Animated Monsters and Duel in Real-Time PvP!
Form your team and battle for victory! Capture, train, and evolve to become the champion in one of the biggest monster battling RPGs!
Neo Monsters is an addictive strategy RPG that features epic 4v4 battles between two teams of up to 16 monsters. The unique turn-based battle system allows you to come up with powerful chain strategies by combining hundreds of abilities. Hunt down the strongest monsters and harness their power, then take the battle online to dominate in exciting PvP battles and leagues! Are you ready to take the challenge?
● Build your Monster Collection
• Capture and evolve over 1000 fully animated monsters!
• Train your monsters and unleash their deadly potential.
• Collect evolution ingredients to create the ultimate power!
● Form a Battle Strategy
• Build the ultimate team of up to 16 monsters.
• Defeat your opponents in epic turn-based 4v4 battles!
• Create devastating combinations from hundreds of abilities.
● Become the Champion
• Conquer six Leagues and take on the Grand Champion in 60+ hours of adventure!
• Explore multiple islands and dungeons on your journey.
• Follow the story to uncover the truth behind your late uncle’s atrocity.
● Take the Battle Online
• Duel players from around the world in PvP leagues!
• Complete 100+ online missions.
• Take on weekly updated events to unlock big rewards.
Follow us on Facebook:
Join the Neo Monsters community:
Issues or questions? Contact our support:
Terms of Service:
- Emphasize the PVP timer when the time is running low.
- Added Skill Ready icon in battles to indicate when certain skills are ready to use or activate, such as Survivor or Bomb skills.
- Added ATK/DEF buff icon to monsters whose stats are boosted by skills during battles.
- Adjusted monster balance
- Added new monsters and skills
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes there's to many women.
I've been playing Neo Monsters for a while now, and one thing I see wrong with it is that many mythical monsters on neo monsters are sexualized women. The most recent monster, in particular, doesn't have a bra which is something that shouldn't be in a 9+ game. The game isn't bad by any means. Still, I feel that of your going to add humanoid monsters that look like humans as monsters, you should probably also do the same for males, yes I can understand that having women portrayed like that would get some more people to play it, but wouldn't it be best to do both genders? In general, I've always felt that humanoid monsters in this game aren't monsters. They're more of just supernatural beings. There's a reason why no Pokemon look humanoid (gardevoir doesn't look human. They're green). Now yeah, I'm pretty sure no one is going to read this, but still, as I said before, this is a 9+ game; at the moment, I feel this game should be a 17+ or maybe 13+.
I'm currently 16, and I don't want to see a highly sexualized woman every time I play this game, but that's just me, and there's most likely more people that feel this way.
Unique, fun take on monster collecting!
I’ve played a lot of Pokémon clones, but this isn’t one of them! In this case, that plays very much to this game’s favor. The battle system is a unique dual screen 4 v 4 (or more) with all monsters out and battling at once. The story is interesting and, although graphically simple, quite visually pleasing. There are many other modes of play, both offline and online that give players lots to do and collect.
The real strength of this game, however, is the sheer number and diversity of monsters. Literally hundreds and hundreds of unique monsters with many readily available from the start. The other edge of this double-edged blade is that most of these unique and intriguing monsters are weak and useless once you progress very far. Top tier monsters are obtainable through the use of premium currency (most readily obtained by spending real money) and most suffer from an overzealous artist’s vision to combine robots, dragons, demons, and whatever else over-the-top monstrosity they can concoct. But if you take the time to take it slow and enjoy collecting and training monsters regardless of their PvP potential, you will get a lot of enjoyment from the more charming animal-based monster designs that make up ~70% of the lower tier creatures.
As an old school gamer one of THE most frustrating things about games today are the paywalls/time walls. I can not begin to articulate my utter contempt for a games like that, which so obviously designed to bleed your wallet. This game is NOTHING like that. If you want to play for free you absolutely can. You can grind it out just like EVERY game used to be in the “good ole days.” You can play for as long as you want, when you want. If you are one of those people who just can’t put the effort in (why play a game like this?) you can pay to accelerate your progress buy buying RNG eggs to get some OP monsters. The story is killer, love the graphics, the monsters names/builds are well done and it’s gameplay is solid? An absolute steal for 1$ Please make an expansion with another good story, I would happily purchase.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZigZaGame Inc.
- 423.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ZigZaGame Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 13 Gems $7.99
- 6 Gems $3.99
- 1 Gem $0.99
- 48 Gems $28.99
- 150 Gems $79.99
- 74 Gems $40.99