All-Day Audio Recorder, 2x Playback, and Note-Keeping System.
Audio Notebook is perfect for:
- Students: To record all your lectures, and take notes on all your classes,
- Professionals: For every meeting and interview,
- Everyone else: To capture your thoughts and ideas for all of life's projects.
CRYSTAL CLEAR ALL-DAY RECORDING
Stop struggling to take notes while keeping up with discussions. Audio Notebook captures everything that is said, so you don't have to worry about missing a thing.
Record through your whole day and take notes at the same time. Edit and add to your notes while recording or reviewing later. When you're done, easily email your notes and recordings with a tap.
Leave your laptop behind. Stay on top of all your classes and meetings with just your iPhone.
FAST 2x PLAYBACK
Reviews are a snap: Audio Notebook lets you breeze through recordings with up to 2x playback speed. Rewind by 5 seconds with just a tap, and capture every point with perfect recall.
EASY DATA ACCESS
It's your data: Copy all your notes and audio to your Mac or PC with iTunes File Sharing at any time. This is great for extra backups or sharing with others. It even works wirelessly over WiFi.
Color code your notes with multiple categories to find them easily and stay on top of all your projects.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TAKE GREAT NOTES
Integrated Text Editor:
- Text notes with built-in Audio Recorder
- Works great in both landscape and portrait mode
- Large, legible font
- Copy & Paste
- Automatic spell check
Flexible Note Organizer:
- Multiple color-coded categories to stay organized
- Filter notes by category, to quickly find the one you want
- Sort by name or by date
- Customizable category names
- Share notes and recordings via Email
High Quality Audio Recorder:
- Variable play speed: 1x, 1.5x, or 2x
- Instant seek
- Quick skip by 5 second increments
- Unlimited audio recording time
- High quality MPEG-4 audio: An hour takes approximately 12MB
- Record and take notes simultaneously
- Pause and continue recording as many times as needed
+ Support for iOS 12 and new devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best audio note app so far
I have tried many audio note apps and this is the best so far. Best features: Ability to start recording again after stopping, playback speed choices, notes of any length. I use it for thinking out loud while driving, brainstorming and journaling, and then go back and take notes later.
App records - so what?
The app needs a lot of work. Recording is the easy part. Listening and jumping back and forth through the recording is impossible. The status bar is FAR too small to use as a control. Please give us the ability to set the jump forward and back time. It would also be nice to have more playback speed options. 1.25 is a great speed to shorten the listening time a bit while still holding on to most of the sound quality.
Also needs to be able to recover when some other app makes a sound. If you get a telemarketer call that you ignore or even a text message during your recording the recording stops and you unknowingly lose the remainder of what you were hoping to record.
Going to look around the App Store to see if I can find something better.
Every application made by this company has been reliable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Qrayon, LLC
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Qrayon, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.