This diary app is a place where you can record and look back on your precious feelings.
Jot down those feelings of happiness or anger, sadness or joy when you feel them.
Enjoy the changes in emotion over time, as you look back at a past entry in a month, a week, or even a day's time.
Find out something new about yourself—something that evaded you until you gave yourself the chance to look back.
- Press the button to record the feelings.
- You can see the change of past feelings.
- You can follow the feelings of footprints on the map?.
- On a scheduled notification, it prompts you to record.
- You can enter the feeling and check data from Apple Watch.
- You can see the record of the feelings in the detailed chart.
- You can export the recording as a CSV file.
- You can change the color of appearance and buttons.
First of all, please try to use free of charge.
- Updated watch os 2.2.
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Want to rate it 0 stars!
The app is in Japanese and to obtain support I need a Facebook account! I hate it.
- Ryu Iwasaki
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © JAGAIMOPOTATO
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Pro Account $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.