If you like writing, you don't have to worry about the creative blocks or the fear of the blank page anymore. Thanks to "iDeas for Writing", you will always carry with you a whole writing workshop with creative triggers and exercises to get your imagination flowing.
In "iDeas for Writing" you will find:
CREATOR OF FIRST LINES
A creative trigger with thousand of great suggestions to give your stories a starting point.
CREATOR OF TITLES
A generator of surprising and inspiring titles to put the finishing touch to your novels, screenplays, tales...
CREATOR OF CHARACTERS
A creative trigger with an infinite number of characters for you to find and model the protagonists of your narrations.
CREATOR OF RANDOM WORDS
A generator of five random words for you to get inspired before your daily writing and to use as a start point in some exercises of the app.
A complete writing workshop with a lot of exercises organized by category and difficulty, for you to improve your writing and get the most of the creative triggers in the app.
The categories you will find in the writing exercises are:
1. Start writing right now. Exercises to beat the blank page and start writing as soon as possible
2. Build your characters. Exercises for creating and shaping memorable characters
3. Master the writing techniques. Exercises to practice several literary and narrative techniques
4. Make them speak. Exercises for working with narrators and dialogues
5. Give the atmosphere. Exercises to describe and give atmosphere to the stories easily
6. You are in a hurry. Quick exercises for the days you haven't enough time
You will have a smart notebook for writing within the app, developing the workshop exercises, taking notes and having your ideas always with you.
In "iDeas for Writing" you will also find a little section with tips and advices to help and motivate you in your day by day writing.
SAVE AND ORGANIZE
You can mark your favorite exercises or those that you have already done to get better organization. You can also save the results of the creative triggers modify them as you want and keep them for later.
"iDeas for Writing", inspiration in your pocket.
© iDeas for Writing - Literautas
We fixed the bug on the iPad that made the app crashed when you tried to export your notes and prompts. Happy Writing!
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best writing apps!
I really like using this app! Not only does it have the prompts and exercising, but I can keep all my tidbits of writing in the notebook. I only have one thing- I don't like that you have to hit 'done' in the notebook for it to save what you wrote. There should be some sort of auto save. I've lost work a few times because I didn't remember to hit 'done'.
I got this as a way to lengthen and structure my writing, and it never keeps me bored. However, I would love a setting where I could write and have suggestions, so that I could learn how to write better much faster.
Still, awesome writing help!
Please add multitasking split screen support! Awesome app regardless
Love this app, I would’ve given 5 stars if it had split screen available on iPad OS though.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bartolome Masco Lopez
- 5.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012, Literautas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.